Chapter 146 Poor Dad

That's what Luo Zhao said, but since Luo Yingbai was a child, his father had made harsh words to "beat him to death" or "kill him" countless times, but never once did he realize it.

If Luo Zhao hadn't said a word, Luo Yingbai might have been politely flustered. Now that he was yelling and scolding like this, he wasn't very scared anymore, but Luo Zhao now had a sword in his hand, which was really considered a super dangerous item. Luo Yingbai was mainly afraid that he would accidentally hit someone in his rage.

He hugged Luo Zhao with all his strength, feeling that he could no longer hold on, but the great savior's mother didn't come over for a long time. Luo Yingbai said anxiously: "Xianning, why are you standing there, grab the sword quickly!"

Luo Zhao: "Asshole, how dare you!"

Xia Xianning: "..."

He always rushed to the front when facing the enemy, and he didn't want Luo Yingbai to take half the risk. Now it's not that he didn't dare to do it, but he didn't want to offend Luo Zhao—that's his father-in-law!

He hesitated for a moment, then whispered: "Brother, let go first..."

Luo Yingbai felt that Luo Zhao was about to break away, so he picked him up in desperation and dragged him two steps back.

At this time, Luo Zhao was already slightly shorter than his son. He had been so majestic all his life, and he never imagined that he would be lifted off the ground by someone. Not to mention Xia Xianning was stunned, even he himself was stunned. A little mad.

In the whole kitchen, there was only Luo Yingbai's exasperated voice: "You can't let go, I let go of my dad, what if he stabs me with a sword, I would rather you, you, you—"

After the last word "you" was spoken, Xia Xianning rushed over and bravely grabbed Luo Zhao's sword. Luo Yingbai let go at the same time and was dragged back several steps by him.

Luo Zhao pointed at Xia Xianning, shaking his hands, Xia Xianning quickly put down the sword, and looked at Luo Zhao nervously with Luo Yingbai.

The situation was critical and about to break out. At this moment, Jiang Yujia's voice came from behind -

"Uncle Xia, what's wrong with you?"

Luo Zhao and the other three people looked in that direction at the same time, and saw Jiang Yujia walking in while supporting Mr. Xia.

She helped Mr. Xia sit down on the sofa in the hall. He closed his eyes, clutched his chest, and leaned on the sofa to catch his breath.

Xia Xianning immediately understood why Luo Zhao and his wife said they were going out to eat and then turned back halfway. Mr. Xia had chosen to visit the Luo family today. Grandpa must have not notified him before, but his mobile phone had run out of battery. It's been a long time!

It's better now. Luo Zhao caught it by himself without the need for his old man to test him.

Luo Zhao was shocked when he saw Mr. Xia like this. He was afraid that the old man would be mad because of these two bastards, so he rushed over to check on him. Xia Xianning took the opportunity to grab Luo Yingbai and jump out of the window. just ran away.

Luo Yingbai: "Hey hey hey hey——"

"Xian Ning, you don't care about your grandpa anymore!"

Xia Xianning quickly found her car outside, put him in, started the car, and then said: "It's okay, he's just pretending. My grandpa knows everything about the two of us."

Luo Yingbai: "..."

Xia Xianning just saw that although the old man was leaning on the sofa, one hand kept swinging in his direction. She knew that the old man Xia was pretending to be sick, so she was relieved to run away with Luo Yingbai. Based on their brothers' understanding of Luo Zhao, his violent temper will gradually subside after a week.