Chapter 50 Master Yin

Especially since there is more than one inexplicable fanfic, and the screen is full of weird paintings, with eye-catching stuff like "Domineering Young Master Xia Loves Hard," "Forget My Lover," "Substitute Princess" and the like. As for the title, some posters even used a photoshopped photo of the two of them as their avatar. They came up with amazing ideas one after another, such as ABO, childbirth, forced dark rooms... Xia Xianning had never heard of it before.

In the office, Director Xia's originally strong heart was suffering from wave after wave of blows.

Probably because the two people's public images are too deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, many of their settings are similar to "financial master*little star" or "officer*actor", which makes Xia Xianning very dissatisfied. , he is always written as being particularly cold-blooded and ruthless in the article, and Luo Yingbai is always pitifully abused by him. It is not true at all, and it makes people feel distressed to see it.

["He is dead." Gou Songze said coldly, "Are you satisfied now? You rejected his confession and told him to get away from you, and now he has done it.

Xia Xianning stared at Gou Songze, her eyes so red that they seemed to be bleeding, and said word by word: "What does it have to do with you?"

Gou Songze punched him in the face: "Because I like him too, bastard!"]

At the back of this article, there is also a creative talk from the author: "...This is a little idea that came to me unintentionally when I watched the video of the fire last time. I feel that these two have a sense of CP. I just wrote it and became it. allLuo Xiang, please do not become a real person, hee hee."

The comments below are all:

"Ahhh, be again, I hate you!"

"I feel that Brother Bai is so pitiful. Why do you always abuse him? I really can't stand by Young Master Xia this time."

"Suddenly I feel that the little milk dog is more compatible with Brother Bai than Leng Xia."

Xia Xianning frowned, registered an account, and typed the next line in the comment area: "Why do they all have bad endings?"

The author quickly replied: "Maybe no one can imagine how Mr. Xia could be moved."

Xia Xianning was a little unhappy and couldn't help but said: "Xia Xianning would not treat Luo Yingbai like this. The situation described in the article is not consistent with reality."

This time the author did not reply, but it seems to have caused dissatisfaction among other readers:

"Aren't you talking nonsense? Of course it's not realistic. Could it be that the host thinks that Xia Xianning and Luo Yingbai can really be together?"

"The way Mr. Xia looks, he is obviously super cold. There is nothing wrong with the author."

"I'll give you the pen and you can write it. Just make it up yourself if you think it's realistic. Why bother copying someone else's work?"

Xia Xianning belatedly realized that his comment seemed inappropriate, so she replied "Sorry" and silently quit the forum, but she was thinking about that sentence in her heart - if Luo Yingbai really said that she likes him, So what would he say?

If Luo Yingbai says he likes him... just think about this assumption, his heart will become very soft, as if he has turned into a tulip that is just about to bloom. Honey comes.

He thought of Luo Yingbai's face, and of the two of them lying in the garden basking in the sun when they were young. The sun was warm and the fragrance of flowers was astonishing. With a naughty smile, he secretly pinched his nose, but he didn't know that he was just pretending. Sleep... It seems that he exists in all the warm memories.