Chapter 156 Search you thousands of baidu

The Buddhists say, "It is said that the world, mountains, rivers, the earth, and all the dharmas that have action will flow without pause, and will eventually mutate. All are impermanent." And pain, death and destruction, can find a new starting point.

"His Royal Highness and Yuan Jun met as young men and have a deep friendship with each other. It's not that the little immortal doesn't understand, but his soul has been dispersed and the way of heaven is constant. Yuan Jun is originally an immortal and his life has been exhausted. If you insist on creating a reincarnation for him, You can’t tell the cause and effect between you.”

After being separated from Luo Yingbai, Xia Xianning's consciousness was inexplicably sucked into a world of Hongmeng. At first, after an unknown amount of time in silence, a voice suddenly sounded in his ears.

Almost without thinking, Xia Xianning said naturally: "I didn't want to settle it with him, but I was worried that his life was over, and even if he could forcefully enter reincarnation, he would be condemned by God."

The voice seemed to chuckle: "The immortal has just said that there is permanence in the way of heaven, but there is no permanence in the world. Between permanence and impermanence, it depends on how your highness chooses..."

"Outside of the Miemeng Hill, there is an altar, named Youchang Platform, and a high cliff, named Wuchang Cliff. The souls of Emperor Ghost and Minglang Yuanjun dissipated nearby. If your Highness is not afraid of experiencing the loss, If it’s painful, go ahead.”

Xia Xianning opened her eyes suddenly.

Opposite him, there are thousands of flowers like a sea, clouds are floating around, and a large hall floats in the middle of the divine light and mist, which is where Minglang Yuanjun lives.

But in such an ethereal sleeping palace, blood slowly seeped out from the cracks in the bricks and doors, making this bright and beautiful picture seem a bit more tragic and strange out of thin air.

Seeing this familiar scene, Xia Xianning slowly laughed.

He finally remembered the deepest hidden memory in his previous life, the mystery that he and Luo Yingbai could be reborn at the same time, but this time, he will not repeat the same mistakes of failure.

Because this is the cliff of impermanence!

Countless endings, countless beginnings, life and death, birth and death in an instant, Xia Xianning's previous reincarnations all ended on the cliff of impermanence, and when he came back to this land again under the pull of fate, his Only the consciousness will be pulled out unconsciously.

At this moment, he realized that the time and space overlapped in an instant, just like a flower blooming and fading, and he had returned to reality.

In reality, the catastrophe has passed.

The sun was shining brightly, and the scorched earth was suddenly covered by a layer of fine velvet grass that had just sprouted. Luo Yingbai was half-kneeling next to a silver stream, holding up a handful of water to wash away the blood on his face. .

Xia Xianning rushed over in a hurry, but after seeing Luo Yingbai's back, her heart felt sour, and she stopped unconsciously.

This beautiful scenery created a seemingly peaceful illusion. If time can freeze at this moment...it seems very good.

On the contrary, Luo Yingbai looked back and smiled immediately after seeing Xia Xianning.

He stood up, his footsteps were a little unsteady, and he took two steps towards Xia Xianning. Xia Xianning stared at him, took a step, and quickly ran towards Luo Yingbai, hugged him, and hugged him tightly.