Chapter 129 Mother and Son Meet

Emperor Song trembled from his anger, but he couldn't answer back, so he said loudly to his colleagues: "Look, this kid is so arrogant!"

No one spoke for a moment.

After a while, King Disgrace sighed and said, "Xiao Wang thinks that Luo Shangjun should be allowed to go to Nanyan Fuyuan."

King Chakravartin said: "King Disobedience, this matter is no small matter. It's not that we have to embarrass anyone, but the consequences are too serious! Even if it is the mistake of the underworld, it can be compensated in other ways..."

Luo Yingbai became impatient and said, "I don't need any other compensation. If you don't agree, just do it."

The official king said to him: "I know what you are like. Since you must go in, you must also try your best to ensure the stability of Nanyan Fuyuan, right?"

Luo Yingbai looked at him for a moment and nodded slightly.

He had no other words to prove his promise, but the official king seemed to be relieved, nodded, took the lead to walk to the right side of the main hall, and said: "Xiao Wang agreed to take him into Nanyan Fuyuan."

The two sides exchanged words, and the whole hall was filled with the smell of gunpowder. Luo Yingbai's reason was that if no one led the way, it would take him a long time just to find the location of Nanyan Fuyuan, and the Tenth Palace Yama was unwilling to let him in. , On the other hand, he was really wrong, and couldn't afford to offend the person in front of him, so he froze for a moment.

At this time, King Yiguan's statement brought the stalemate to a new direction. The kings hesitated for a while. King Qin Guang took the lead in standing opposite King Yiguan. King Chakravartin quickly followed, but King Yama followed. The disobedient kings stood together.

Luo Yingbai watched coldly, never letting go of the knife in his hand. Seeing that the kings all lined up, it was already a five to four situation. Emperor Song said to the City King who was standing in the middle hesitatingly: "It has been delayed a lot of time. Just stop hesitating!"

He knew that the City King had always had a bad relationship with the people in the world, so his tone was determined at this time. Currently, there are five people who support Luo Yingbai and four who do not support it. If the City King votes against it, then it will return to the status quo. In the stalemate situation, after all, it means that there was no discussion.

But to everyone's surprise, the City King was silent for a while, and then slowly stood next to the Official King under Luo Yingbai's gaze.

Six to four!

The Wheel King was shocked: "You actually..."

Luo Yingbai smiled brightly, put the knife on his shoulder, and said, "Someone will lead the way. Let's go!"

He said and let others lead the way. He had already taken the lead and strode out. When passing by the six people who expressed support, Luo Yingbai stopped and lowered his head and said, "I have recorded your favor."

The official king smiled wryly and said: "Come on, you are right. We have a greater responsibility in the first place, and everyone stops you because they are afraid of causing disaster... Don't talk nonsense, I will guide you."

The five turbid places in the world are filled with thousands of miles of gray fog and are already extremely desolate. However, only when we reach the vicinity of Nan Yanfuyuan can people really have the illusion of "coming to the end".

Looking around, the mouth of the valley is desolate, and even ghosts have not set foot there. In order to suppress the evil energy, the Ten Palaces of Yama have set up a formation at the mouth of the valley. Dozens of stone tablets engraved with the names of the demon-suppressing gods are arranged in a staggered manner. Like barren tombs, the names of Emperor Ziwei, Emperor Guiji, Lord Minglang Yuan, Prince Zhu Yan and others are also impressively listed.