Chapter 17 - 18

Chapter 17 Catching the Thief

Deng Wanlin couldn't stop laughing and slapped Luo Yingbai: "You're a good boy. You're really drunk and cowardly. You've learned to say harsh words! You wouldn't have been bullied if you had done this earlier."

Luo Yingbai has never shown that he knows magic in the past. He has a good temper and his appearance is deceptive. Deng Wanlin and Fang Wei still don't know that he saved Tang Yuebo, and they still wishfully think that Luo Yingbai has just been raped. Zhao Qi was screwed enough, fortunately they came and had the director to assist them, otherwise it would have been really miserable.

Luo Yingbai: "..." Embarrassed, I was the one who bullied him...

He touched his nose and said with a smile: "Well, thanks to your help today anyway, good brothers. Come on, come on, carry the things for me. There are a lot of delicious food in my dormitory. Let's go back and have a big meal!"

Several people returned to the dormitory, Tang Yuebo was also there, and the brothers had a lively meal, because Tang Yuebo was going abroad soon, and it was not easy to get together in this dormitory again. The other three people felt I feel very reluctant to give up.

Although Tang Yuebo's expression returned to normal, he never said anything about his breakup throughout the whole process. Luo Yingbai did not mention it knowingly. Instead, Deng Wanlin angrily talked about what happened outside just now. Tang Yuebo said in surprise: " Yingbai, why is Zhao Qi causing trouble for you? He is going too far. If I were here, I would have to argue with him!"

"You nerd, your theory is useless!" Fang Wei complained, "Why do you need to go out of your way to offend someone like him? You're sick."

Luo Yingbai smiled and said: "It's nothing, I just bumped into him while walking. Just be careful not to let him get into trouble with me, especially Yuebo. You are going abroad. Prepare all the procedures in advance and leave early. Wish you all the best."

"Okay." Tang Yuebo raised his cup with a smile, "Brothers, let's have a drink... Hey, Yingbai, stop drinking, there's a Coke for you!"

Luo Yingbai had already eaten before and stayed with them for a while before going to bed. When he woke up, it was already dark outside and he was the only one in the dormitory.

He rubbed his eyes and took out his cell phone to look at it. Under the Weibo post "Brother Bai is making blind fortunes", there were many people asking him questions about strange things around him. Some of them were deliberately making fun of things with a teasing tone. Luo Yingbai didn't reply, but There are also many people who come to consult seriously.

"Brother Bai, I bought some jade jewelry a while ago. I originally wanted to use it to keep myself safe. But I don't know why. I've been having a fever since I put it on. I even fell down the stairs yesterday. Will these jade jewelry be safe?" Have a problem? Please give me some advice. [Picture][Picture]"

"Master, the house has been redecorated. Please show me how the layout is. [Picture] [Picture] [Picture]"

Some people probably just want to show off, and their tone of voice is not as polite as the general people who come to ask for advice:

"I heard that those who read Feng Shui must know antiques, so why don't you guess, what year is my jade incense burner and how much is it worth? Of course, if you are a liar, you don't need to reply to this comment. .[picture]"

"..."

Looking at all kinds of interesting comments, Luo Yingbai couldn't help laughing. He pointed at the brow bone, zoomed in on the photo of the emerald incense burner and took a closer look. Said: "The light is not good, so I can't see clearly. Are there any photos of the incense burner in the window exposed to natural light?"