Chapter 143 - 144 - 145

Chapter 143 The truth

After Xia Xianning hung up on her grandfather's phone, she drove the car all the way, followed by Gou Songze who was chasing Peng Xuan, and the others arrived almost one after another.

Xia Xianning slammed on the brakes, and the tires made a screeching sound of rubbing against the ground. He rushed towards the abandoned building. Gou Songze's face was covered with sweat. When he saw him coming up, he yelled, "Chu Xia!"

Xia Xianning said, "What's the situation?"

Gou Songze raised his voice in the constant sound of collapse and said: "There is a lot of resentment inside this building, and it is about to collapse. There is still a barrier on the outer layer, but the barrier is weakening. I divided some people and plan to put the knot first. Make a few gaps in the world and go in to have a look - I suspect Peng Xuan is inside!"

He didn't know that Luo Yingbai was also here. Xia Xianning nodded and walked quickly towards the abandoned building.

Gou Songze was familiar with his personality, so he followed him quickly and said, "There is a funeral parlor next to it. Some of the corpses inside were attacked by the leaked yin energy and formed ghost corpses. There are some inside and outside the barrier, and you need to be careful. The funeral parlor and I have sent people to clean up the nearby residential areas."

Xia Xianning said: "It's handled correctly, you can go ahead."

Gou Songze didn't talk nonsense, turned around and ran away at a fast pace. Xia Xianning arrived at the barrier set up by Lou Miao. Although the barrier still remained, the outside had been opened several times by the special investigation department. He He bent down and got in through one of the gaps.

As Gou Songze said, there were many unrecognizable corpses with severed heads and hands outside the building. The thick yin energy covered the human breath inside the building, and they couldn't find their target.

As soon as Xia Xianning entered, the stiff corpses suddenly paused, twisted their necks around, and aimed at him with cloudy and lifeless eyes.

Immediately afterwards, they densely surrounded a semicircle and surrounded Xia Xianning.

Xia Xianning turned sideways, stepped on the big tree beside her, jumped up, turned over the heads of those corpses, and landed behind them on one knee.

Immediately afterwards, without waiting for the corpses to come back to their senses again, his slender fingers flexibly performed a few movements, and said in a low voice: "The Wind of Hell, Lei Waiting, please come here, disease!"

A red light flashed, and a dog-like thing appeared in the group of corpses, but it stood as tall as a person, with a human body and a beast head, and a hideous face, looking up to the sky and screaming like a whistle.

Hearing this sound, the ghosts immediately felt instinctively afraid, and retreated outwards one after another. However, no matter how fast their footsteps were, they couldn't keep up with the speed of the sound. They were shaken by the sound waves in a blink of an eye, and suddenly let out a howling sound. He fell to the ground sparsely.

At this time, in Xia Xianning's eyes, he could see something like a black cloud emerging from the tops of these ghostly corpses, and countless ghosts and ghosts danced among them, some with hideous faces and some with miserable expressions. The young children were all screaming and struggling, ready to show their sharp teeth, but they were discouraged by Xia Xianning's aura.

These souls have been completely demonized. If they were allowed to run out, the consequences would be disastrous. Xia Xianning sighed slightly, clasped his fists in front of his chest, and then pushed forward with his palms. The palms whizzed out, and wherever they went, there was a sharp tearing sound, and the black air in front of them was swept away.