Chapter 73 Domineering Young Master Xia

The two hugged each other for a long time before they separated. When Luo Yingbai let go, Xia Xianning was still a little reluctant to leave, but the phone next to him suddenly rang.

Luo Yingbai stepped back, sat on another chair, and said, "Go ahead."

For the first time, Xia Xianning felt tired and wanted to stop working. She sighed and picked up the phone.

Before he could speak, Wei Shou's hasty voice came from the other end:

"Xia Chu, in the basement morgue, Shen Zhuotao's body has been resurrected!"

At the same time, there were chaotic collisions and exclamations from the receiver. Xia Xianning put down the phone and rushed out of the office in two steps at a time.

Wei Shou's voice was so loud that Luo Yingbai also heard it. He followed Xia Xianning for a few steps. Xia Xianning turned back and said in the midst of her busy schedule: "It's hot outside. Go back to the office and take a rest. I'll be back soon."

Luo Yingbai stopped after thinking for a while and returned to Xia Xianning's office.

When Xia Xianning arrived at the morgue, she found many people gathered around the door and looked inside. A strong aura of death almost filled the entire corridor. Xia Xianning was a little unhappy because he was interrupted from something important, so he frowned when he saw this. Mei walked over and asked, "What's going on?"

When several people turned around and saw him, they all gave way. Wei Shang stood beside him and whispered: "Xia Chu, when we were checking the body just now, Shen Zhuotao suddenly jumped up from the morgue and took Yang Zheng as a hostage. We dare not approach easily, he wants to see you by name..."

When he was talking, he was very close to Xia Xianning. When he accidentally glanced at her, he found that the circles under his eyes were slightly red.

Could it be that...you have cried? What could make him so excited? Could it be that he was rejected by Senior Brother Luo?

……so poor.

This idea quickly wandered in Wei Shou's mind, but it didn't affect the speed of his report.

The general situation was already clear, and there was no time for him to explain in detail. Xia Xianning raised her hand and made a "press down" gesture. This movement was crisp and full of power. Wei Shou immediately shut up, and he walked directly towards the dark morgue. Went inside the room.

The situation was urgent just now, Wei Shou spoke too quickly, the entire morgue was full of signs of fighting.

In order to prevent ghosts from seeing the light, thick black curtains were drawn on all sides of the morgue, and the lights were not turned on. It was almost impossible to see inside, and only the sound of quiet breathing could be heard, which actually added to the unknown danger. Weird.

Faced with this, Xia Xianning didn't even change the rhythm of her steps, and walked straight in until a voice stopped him: "Stop!"

Xia Xianning stopped, still standing upright, and said calmly: "I am Xia Xianning, are you looking for me?"

It was quiet inside. He took advantage of this brief conversation to quickly adapt to the darkness. At this time, Xia Xianning could vaguely see two blurry figures overlapping each other in the innermost part of the room. It seemed that Yang Zheng must have been captured. Shen Zhuotao was in front of him.

He vaguely felt that there seemed to be an unusual fluctuation of mana in the room. Just when he was about to experience it carefully, the other party had already spoken: "Xia Xianning... Humph, don't get it wrong, I have your people in my hands."