Chapter 64 Weibo tears it up again

The two of them have been like this since childhood, and their beauty seems to be natural and innate. For example, Gou Songze, Wei Shou and others have already automatically suffered from deep blindness in order to survive, and they can still fight against it, but this is after all the set of "The Little Red Bridge". , there are others besides them.

Star-studded, well-known directors, mastering first-hand information every minute, how can there be no fans and reporters around to secretly take pictures?

A few female movie fans who quietly put away their mobile phones felt that they were overwhelmed with Europe. Not only did they get a picture of Zhou Yingdi, they saw Brother Bai's audition, and they also found Mr. Xia ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Absolutely adulterous!

They are so good-looking. Mr. Xia looks like a husband preparing to take his wife home.

The female movie fan stood where she was, watched the footage she just shot several times, and left happily.

When Luo Yingbai first saw the task on Weibo, he had planned for the worst, that is, he needed to follow up all the scenes between Zhou Junyi and the second male lead to ensure Zhou Junyi's safety, which would probably take a lot of time . He still has an activity organized by the school to attend at the end of August. If he really can't make it, he can only ask Xia Xianning.

However, after going back and reading the script, Luo Yingbai was pleasantly surprised to find that in this leading female lead drama, there are not many rival scenes between Qi Changfeng and Yue Huan. If the director is willing to focus on it, it should be possible to shoot over.

The two directors had nothing to say about his proposal, and the film restarted preparations.

Although it has been silent for a while as a memory of the dead, the living still have to continue to live. After the absence of the second male lead, the casting of "The Little Red Bridge with Wild Goose Teeth" still attracts the attention of fans. The official Without news, they guessed by themselves.

There are various discussions in Tieba and some other related forums. Everyone put forward their favorite actors one after another, and some even posted the still photos directly. Under the divergent opinions, true and false news on the Internet flew together, and finally there were only two actors left. It seems that the most likely candidates are Chang Weiyu and Luo Yingbai.

The reason for guessing that these two people have their own reasons is because Chang Weiyu himself was interviewed recently, and during the conversation with the reporter, he vaguely meant that he had confirmed that he would play the second male lead.

Although Luo Yingbai is not a professional actor and has never made any comments about it, some people have posted his stills on the Internet. Among them is a photo of Luo Yingbai and the heroine Wen Qianqian. After professional appraisal, it is definitely not a p-picture.

As a result, there was a burst of heated discussions on the Internet. Now, all kinds of gossip about the filming of "The Little Red Bridge with Wild Goose Teeth" are even more attractive than the content of the show itself.

When the filming of this drama started, it first followed the popularity of the original work, followed by overwhelming publicity, and then changed roles several times. It can be said that there were constant disturbances. In the end, even some people who were not interested in costume dramas began to be curious about it. Who will get the title of second male lead? After all, this is a real filming with one's life. Whoever can finish the filming safely will be enough to brag about it for a lifetime.

Before the official official announcement was released, the topic of casting the second male lead in "The Little Red Bridge with Wild Goose Teeth" has already taken up several spots in the trending searches.