Chapter 136 Seeking Death

Aunt An's face turned pale, she clutched her chest fiercely, and after seeing clearly that Xia Xianning was in front of her, she breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Master, you scared me to death."

"Aunt An, it's not that Xianning is trying to scare you, it's that you spoke so loudly that even I heard you."

Luo Yingbai flipped out along the window, gently landed on the grass outside, and said with a smile: "What little secret scares the two of you so much, tell us."

The two of them asked together, but Aunt An couldn't help it. She sighed and said, "It's not a big secret, that is, you two didn't know that a bodyguard was stabbed to death at home in the past. After a long time, the murderer has not been found."

Xia Xianning and Luo Yingbai were very surprised, Xia's family is extraordinary, even if this happened not in the old house but in Uncle Xia's own house, it would be unbelievable.

Luo Yingbai said: "The security work at home is so thorough, how can something like this happen?"

Aunt An lowered her voice and said, "That's right, it was a young man who died. I still remember that his name was Hu Weichao. He was stabbed to death by someone stabbing him in the heart. He died in the middle of the night and was found in the morning." The body was cold and the blood flowed all over the place."

If it was the middle of the night, it would be even more inappropriate for others to come in. Xia Xianning frowned and said, "Did someone from within do it?"

Aunt An said: "I searched all over the house and found nothing. At that time, it was not like now. There was a surveillance fingerprint or something, so it was not easy to check."

After Aunt An finished speaking, she hurried to work again. Regardless of whether it was useful or not, Luo Yingbai still remembered the name "Hu Weichao", and said to Xia Xianning: "I suddenly remembered something. Xianning, just now You didn’t hear what Zhu Linya said to me. Except that it’s true that she bumped into a female ghost, at least half of the rest is a lie.”

Xia Xianning said, "What did she say?"

Luo Yingbai said: "First of all, Zhu Linya told me that she met the female ghost to follow the third uncle, but I think she was definitely not following the third uncle, but Xia Zheng. You heard what the third uncle said just now, What he meant clearly was that the two married to give Xia Zheng a status, and Zhu Linya enjoyed the wealth of Mrs. Xia's position, but she couldn't control any of his actions—then she had no reason to do so."

The two looked at each other, and Xia Xianning said: "So it was Lou Miao who pretended to be Zhao Meiqi and contacted Xia Zheng, and was followed by Zhu Linya, but in fact she was already dead. It's just that there is too little information now, and the specific identity of this female ghost is unknown." Very easy to check."

Luo Yingbai said: "Yes, let's go to the place Zhu Linya mentioned and take a look."

Xia Xianning said: "I'll take you to a place to eat first."

The Xia family held a banquet at noon, and after a lot of tossing in the middle, the two of them ate and drove to the old city that Zhu Linya and Xia Zheng had visited successively, it was already evening.

Luo Yingbai took a breath as soon as he got off the car: "The kebabs taste quite delicious, but it's a pity that I can't eat them."

Xia Xianning smiled and said nothing, and locked the car.

Although this place is dilapidated, it also appears to be more vibrant because of the government's neglect of management. There are various snack stalls on both sides of the street. Some children who have just finished school are running by the roadside, and a little boy bumps into them. Luo Yingbai almost fell down on his lap. Luo Yingbai held him up, smiled and slapped the other person's little head, and let him run away.