Chapter 43 - 44 - 45

Chapter 43 Sledgehammer and Dazhuang

Cai Hongfen rolled her eyes, immediately let the others leave first, and whispered: "What do you want?"

Fuzi pointed to the injury on her face: "No, my sister, you are getting beaten in vain? Li Dazhuang likes pretty boys the most, just the one just now. I guarantee that he won't be able to let go when he sees it. Then he wants People, don’t you pay some medical expenses for your people?”

As soon as money was mentioned, it was like talking to Cai Hongfen's heart. She slapped her thigh and said with a smile on her face: "You still have an idea, so let's do it! Let's send this kid to the door together!"

Luo Yingbai quietly breathed a sigh of relief, pretending to be subdued by several people, and together with the little girl, was tied up again by Uncle Li and brought back home.

He tried his best to make clichés along the way, but Uncle Li didn't say a word, his bitter and bitter look almost made Luo Yingbai think that he was the one who was bought in. He led the two of them into a spacious courtyard, pushed them into the main room in the middle, and left without saying a word.

There was a faint smell of blood in the room, and there were even many instruments of torture placed beside the bed. The little girl was trembling with fear. Luo Yingbai twisted her rope a few times and untied her, and comforted her: "Don't be afraid."

The second time he was almost tied into a rice dumpling, the little girl didn't expect the man to break away easily again, she was a little stunned: "You..."

Luo Yingbai untied her rope, smiled slightly and said: "It's okay, I'm here. I'll ask you about the situation in this village and take you home."

The little girl looked at him with a strange look, not knowing whether to suspect that this man was a lunatic, or to give herself a little hope.

Luo Yingbai dug out for a long time, handed her a piece of chocolate, and comforted her: "Don't be afraid, I won't lie to you."

"Thank you." The little girl was only a junior high school student at best. She stuffed her mouth with chocolate and was a little heartless and happy. "Brother, what's your name?"

Luo Yingbai listened to her question and paused - he was a bird of fright now, afraid that he would accidentally post the news after saying his name - shocked! New Internet celebrity Luo Yingbai was sold to a mountainous area...

Luo Yingbai didn't dare to use his imagination anymore. He couldn't make it up for a while, so he said his most familiar sentence smoothly: "Ah, my name is Wang Dachui."

"..."

At this moment, the sound of the man's heavy footsteps gradually came from outside, the girl trembled in fright, but Luo Yingbai folded her hands and looked calmly at the door.

Just now, he was bound in public, but now he is fearless. He must first beat this shameless Li Dazhuang into a pig's head!

"Li Dazhuang" pushed the door open and came in, but he didn't look strong at all. He was tall and slender, with a handsome face, and his brows were full of pride and nobility. The two of them looked at each other and were stunned. .

Luo Yingbai: "...Xianning?"

He pointed at Xia Xianning, then looked at the various utensils beside the bed, and stammered: "You, this... you are actually such a person?!"

Xia Xianning: "...It's not what you think!"

Luo Yingbai wanted to hold his neckline coquettishly and tell him not to come, but when he heard Xia Xianning's slightly nervous tone, he couldn't hold it back anymore and burst out laughing.