Chapter 96

Although Luo Yingbai's sit-ups did not reach 500, at least 200 is still available. After exercising, he was dragged around by Xia Xianning. He felt exhausted. He lay on the bed after taking a shower and didn't get up for a long time.

Xia Xianning found two sets of clothes from Luo Yingbai's closet, and he honestly put on one, took the other and walked to the bed and put it down, bent down and kissed Luo Yingbai: "Do you want to put the clothes on?" Serving you lunch?"

Luo Yingbai said: "My father will come up to kill people. You'd better let me live a few more days."

He sat up from the bed, and slowly put on his clothes: "My back is sore...Xianning, I found that after being with you, my exercise has increased a lot."

Xia Xianning helped him relax with a massage, tidied his clothes, and said seriously, "Thank you for your hard work."

Luo Yingbai rolled his eyes: "...You're welcome."

After he finished speaking, the two eyes met. Luo Yingbai wanted to give Xia Xianning a fierce look, but she still couldn't help laughing, shook her head and stood up: "Go downstairs, it's past eleven o'clock .”

Their family usually has lunch at twelve o'clock sharp. Luo Zhao was afraid that they would be hungry if they didn't eat for two mornings, so he asked his aunt to prepare the meals in advance. When the two went downstairs together, Luo Zhao was already sitting at the dining table. Still a little strange, he asked: "Did you all change clothes?"

Luo Yingbai sat down beside him, and replied casually: "You punished us to do sit-ups, we worked too hard, we were sweating, so we changed our clothes."

This excuse is reasonable, Luo Yingbai didn't have any distracting thoughts when he said it, but Xia Xianning looked up at him, and after he realized it, his ears turned red all of a sudden.

Luo Zhao didn't care too much, and said: "That's right. You started earlier than Xianning, but every time you put up your physical strength, you are not as good as Xianning. It's because you don't practice well. From now on, develop a good habit and stick to it." , it’s best to maintain this state every day and exercise frequently.”

The more serious he was preaching, the more Luo Yingbai couldn't listen to it, especially when he said it in front of Xia Xianning. He calmed down with his forehead, and raised his voice: "Aunt Sun, please help me get a glass of ice Cola."

The maid at home came out of the kitchen, a little reluctantly: "Master, how can you drink that while eating? It's cold and bad for your stomach."

Luo Yingbai said: "It's okay, just eat less."

Xia Xianning put a piece of fish with the spines out into his bowl, smiled and said nothing.

Seeing that Luo Zhao didn't stop her, Aunt Sun poured him half a glass, and Luo Yingbai drank it down in one gulp, chewing all the ice cubes in it, and felt that her hot old skin felt better.

At this time, Xia Xianning's cell phone rang. He picked it up and looked at it and said, "The live broadcast program Zhen Quan talked about yesterday has been investigated in detail. The name should be called "Everything in the Countryside". It is half documentary and half variety show. It is not available yet. To avoid interruption by reporters, the filming process will be kept secret from the public."

Luo Yingbai said: "Without further delay, it's best to leave soon and go to Changcun Village to have a look. Dad, are you coming with us? Then I'll buy three tickets."

Peng Xuan was a disciple brought out by Luo Zhao because he was an orphan when he came to the Chang School. He always regarded the school as his own home. He had a deep relationship with his master, brothers and others. Luo Zhao also wanted to go there in person. I met Peng Xuan, but there were other things happening in the situation at this time.