Chapter 7 Explosive Photos

But even this unflattering article has been forwarded thousands of times in such a short period of time, and he has also gained a lot of followers on Weibo. Luo Yingbai entered the keyword "Bai Ge" in the search box, and found many topics about him.

Netizen A: By the way, did the faces of those people who hopped to blackmail my brother Bai hurt? I jumped up and down when I was blaming people for being a liar, but now that the truth is out, why don't I come out and apologize?

Netizen B: Second upstairs. Anyway, I am a little bit responsible, everyone, you also look at the number one young man, this attitude of admitting mistakes, that is a man... Although the writing style, ahem.

Netizen C: Hehe, it's disgusting to call "Baigege" every time. No one behind the screen knows whether you are a human or a dog. If one day you find out that the person kneeling and licking you like this is actually a fat old man with big ears, you don't know. Will you spit out the overnight meal?

Netizen D: We are happy to call it whatever we want, but it seems a bit mean for you to be so lenient. By the way, you are so capable upstairs, why don't you curse a few more times? In fact, I am quite curious about the true power of metaphysics, and I really want to see if you will die suddenly tomorrow.

...

This building killed the sky all at once.

There will never be a shortage of keyboard warriors who make random comments on the Internet, but the reason why these people dare to troll people unscrupulously is because they don’t pay for swearing. No one recognizes them when they wear a vest, and they don’t have to pay any price after they have fun. But it’s different now. , They are not scolding ordinary people, but masters of metaphysics who can predict life and death at a glance.

Although netizen D has a poisonous mouth, what he said is not impossible, so she instantly frightened her upstairs into a tortoise, and dared not say a word. But the microblog that sparked the quarrel sparked a new topic.

Host: "I feel impressed by the building next door, but I want to say one thing, that is, although I don't know what the real Bai Ge looks like, I bet that the chicken legs of my whole life prove that he is definitely a 'brother' rather than a 'grandpa' , the stone hammer is here, [picture] [picture] finds its own highlights."

"Ahhh, I know, didn't this photo was posted by the bear boy yesterday? It is indeed evidence. The back picture circled by the poster is definitely Brother Bai. Judging by the clothes and hairstyle, he is very young and very Cool."

"The poster has a keen eye and is calling for you. Although as a master fan, I pay more attention to the connotation, but I am still very happy to know this... I can't see my face in the photo, but just looking at these legs and waist, tsk tsk tsk, my figure is really good .”

"Don't be so busy upstairs, you might turn your head and see your face, it looks like a monkey."

"My brother Bai is worthy of being a master. He indeed has a cold and celestial temperament. The sight of his back has already made me fall in love. I look forward to the day when he can kill me with his handsomeness."

"The rose flower tattoo on his hand, I want a similar one..."

Luo Yingbai didn't expect that the topic would be brought up to his appearance. He thought it was a bit funny, but he didn't take it seriously, but his heart moved slightly when he saw the last sentence.

He paused with his chopsticks and subconsciously glanced at the rose tattoo on his right hand.

The tattoo is very delicate, with green and black petals intertwined and blooming from the center of the flower, forming a shape that cannot be opened. The outer layer is green, gradually turning black inside, it is complicated and gorgeous, extending from the side of the wrist to the tiger's mouth. Set off by her fair skin, she has a strange kind of evil beauty.