Chapter 4 Curse

On the other side, Tang Yuebo had never heard Luo Yingbai speak in such a serious tone, and was a little frightened. He really waited for him to come back in the dormitory. Fortunately, he didn't wait too long, and the dormitory door banged. With a sound, Luo Yingbai rushed in in a hurry.

"Damn, you scared me to death! Did you eat rockets today?" Tang Yuebo patted his chest and glanced at the watch hanging in the dormitory, "Tell me, what is going on? In order to wait for you, brother, I'm almost late for my date, so I'll give you ten minutes, hurry up."

Luo Yingbai breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that he was okay. She turned around and sat on Tang Yuebo's lower bunk. She fanned herself with her collar and said, "Since we're about to be delayed, don't go. I'm alone in the dormitory." It's so boring, you might as well stay with me tonight."

Tang Yuebo: "Hey, what's the point of being with you, let's play by yourself."

He didn't seem to be serious about Luo Yingbai, so he put on his coat, went to the mirror and brushed his hair, ready to go.

Luo Yingbai sighed and said, "Brother Tang, I actually have a secret that I haven't told you."

Tang Yuebo didn't even look back: "Forget it about confessing, being a mistress is shameful."

Luo Yingbai said: "Although if I can keep you, I don't mind sacrificing my reputation, but it is obvious that you are a ruthless person, so what I want to say is that last time when you were sleeping in the study room Fang Wei and I are the ones who tied your pigtails."

Tang Yuebo: "!!!"

He gave Luo Yingbai two vicious nods, and said, "Damn it, I'll beat you to death when I come back!"

After speaking, he opened the door and was about to go out.

Luo Yingbai was a little dumbfounded. He had sacrificed so much to confess, but Tang Yuebo didn't come up to kick him, but still left without delaying a minute. This is unscientific.

"Brother Tang!" Luo Yingbai forcefully dragged him back to the dormitory, and closed the door again with a hook of his foot, "Also, there is one more thing... I was the one who secretly lay in your bed pretending to be a ghost when you went to the toilet that night... …”

Tang Yuebo: "..."

This was a dormitory mystery, and he had been wondering about it for a long time. When he came back from the bathroom in the middle of the night, he opened the quilt in a daze, and a figure jumped out from under the quilt, which almost scared him of a heart attack. But it was too dark at the time, and by the time he realized it, the "ghost" had disappeared, and the other three roommates were laughing on the bed, so Tang Yuebo didn't know who did it until today.

"Don't stare, they forced me."

Luo Yingbai pushed him into the dormitory little by little, and said aggrievedly: "I lost the bet. If you don't scare you, you have to wash their socks for a week. You must not see me doing it at such a young age." Such heavy physical work, right?”

Tang Yuebo: "...just wait, none of the three of you can escape!"

"No, no, no, I can't wait anymore! I am so regretful and hated that I can't say anything, and my conscience has been greatly condemned." Luo Yingbai opened her hand and blocked the door, preventing Tang Yuebo from passing, "You are ruthless now. If you criticize me harshly, I will never retaliate, hurry up, scold me, scold me more."

Tang Yuebo pulled him, Luo Yingbai immediately hugged his arm, pulling him back like a candy.

Tang Yuebo: "...What exactly stimulated you today? Stop messing around! I still have business to do. I have to go to this date. I must go. You must not be late! Sit here and wait for me. I'll scold again when I come back."