Chapter 151 Scheming Bitch

The bamboo houses where the Chipo people live are built in the middle of a canyon, with verdant vegetation on both sides, and a path paved with milky white stones on the ground. Against the backdrop of the sun, the silvery air has a wave-like texture, as if flowing The clouds are chaotic and drifting leisurely.

Luo Yingbai followed him in, and the young people who had successfully transformed into human form had to accept a two-month "standard of conduct" here, which happened to be convenient for him to mix in.

This group of them was the last to return. They originally thought they would be reprimanded, but in the end, the entire clan was making a fuss for some unknown reason, and no one paid attention to these teenagers for the time being.

Sun Hui regained her vivacity, wandering around in the crowd, looking for excitement everywhere, "What's wrong? What happened?"

Someone said: "Something has happened! Only two or three people who were sent out by the patriarch's wife a few days ago came back, and they were injured. The rest of them don't know what happened now."

Sun Hui was startled, and quickly asked, "Is the patriarch's wife back?"

The conversation between the two immediately attracted Luo Yingbai's attention. He glanced in that direction. Seeing that Sun Hui was anxious, the man comforted him: "Don't worry, she's back. She's in front, but she's busy now. You go and see her."

Luo Yingbai glanced at Sun Hui's face and took in his expression after hearing the news. Then he quietly disappeared into the crowd and walked calmly towards where the "patriarch's wife" was.

It really was Zhu Caiwei.

Before seeing her, Luo Yingbai was a little curious whether Zhu Caiwei would be like other people from the poor tribe, wearing big flowers on her head and wearing fancy clothes. Now seeing her so normal, Still slightly disappointed in my heart.

With a kind and gentle smile on her face, Zhu Caiwei was talking to a few other people who had finally come back. Luo Yingbai listened for a while and realized that her intention was nothing more than to appease these people, express her gratitude to them, and give them compensation. , and promised to find a way to get those other people back.

If Peng Xuan hadn't said this, Luo Yingbai and Xia Xianning had gone ahead of time. Zhu Caiwei could have succeeded this time. For her, it didn't matter how many people got in, as long as she could get the things back. As a result, Now I get nothing.

Under such circumstances, I am afraid that no one will be in a good mood. Zhu Caiwei's tone of voice has always been very gentle, with a faint smile on her face, but Luo Yingbai can clearly see that she has always kept a certain distance from other people.

When an injured person's hand stained with blood and mud almost touched Zhu Caiwei, a trace of disgust flashed in her eyes.

For this person, Luo Yingbai's feelings are not complicated. When he faced Ge Panming, he was wary and puzzled, and when he faced Peng Xuan, he felt hatred and regret. But when it came to Zhu Caiwei, what Luo Yingbai did to her Apart from being contemptuous, I also wanted to know what kind of tricks she was playing in coming to this place.

This attitude allowed him to observe everything in front of him more calmly and objectively.

After Zhu Caiwei almost calmed down the emotions of the Chiqiong tribe, Sun Hui walked over and called "Aunt Zhu".

In fact, he is not a few years younger than Zhu Caiwei, but the seniority is there. Zhu Caiwei is his stepmother, so he has to call him "aunt" even if he doesn't want to.

Zhu Caiwei looked back and saw him and smiled: "Is it Xiaohui? Great, congratulations on finally turning into a human form this year. Where is Xiaotu? How is he?"