Chapter 84 - 85 - 86 - 87

Chapter 84

Xia Xianning immediately took off the costume and threw it aside, then walked towards Luo Yingbai, sat on the armrest of his chair and rested together. Luo Yingbai looked at his pink fan, fanned Xia Xianning wildly, and said to please : "My dear, are you hot? Come on, I'll give you a few."

Xia Xianning glanced at him with a stern face, leaned over and wiped the sweat from Luo Yingbai's forehead gently and carefully.

The director thought that these two were still acting, so he stood aside and stared blankly. He didn't understand until now, and finally shouted "Cut".

The bewildered actors and excited fans probably wanted to hear his explanation, but the director really didn't know what to say, so he didn't say anything at all, and just announced that he would continue after a 30-minute break.

It seems that the monster should be caught now. These two young masters have such rich imaginations. I believe they will find a suitable reason to explain to the media and fans what happened just now. He is just an innocent old man and will not get involved in this kind of thing. Something happened.

Luo Yingbai explained it like this: "That's it... Everyone knows that Xianning is my good friend. He has always had a dream of acting as a court musician since he was a child, so this time he will try it out. He is very talented, right? Hahaha……"

Xia Xianning: "..." It was a strange dream.

Luo Yingbai has been teased by the media for so long, and at least she has some experience. He was afraid that Xia Xianning would be criticized. After speaking, he explained thoughtfully: "Of course, I have already informed the director beforehand. The loss of resources due to personal reasons will not be resolved. It will also be compensated.”

To put it bluntly, it means that Master Xia suddenly wanted to act and did something like this. Anyway, the crew was willing to give him compensation. One is willing to fight and the other is willing to suffer. There is no need for others to say anything. But……

A brave fan asked loudly: "Yingbai, does Xu Jinfeng really like the emperor? Is Mr. Xia's confession just now required by the script? We really want to know!"

When she asked this question, she burst into laughter, and everyone waited for Luo Yingbai's reaction with interest.

Luo Yingbai just wanted to scratch his head: "Well..." The script has already endured too much. As shameless as he is, he is really embarrassed to let the script take the blame again, so he hesitated for a moment and said decisively, "You have to do this. Ask Xianning, he acted. Ask him, ask him."

While talking, he pushed Xia Xianning out.

Xia Xianning was not as approachable as him, remained indifferent, and said lightly: "I changed the words myself."

Everyone gave a "woo".

Xia Xianning put her hands in her trouser pockets, shrugged her shoulders, and said something amazing in a flat tone: "Because after I read the script, I felt that Xu Jinfeng was interested in King Jin—cooking for him in the play, getting angry for him, making him What is it not like to regard someone as more important than life?"

After he finished speaking, he didn't care about the commotion caused by his words, looked at the time, and said to Luo Yingbai: "Let's go."