Chapter 99 - 100

Chapter 99

What's more, the coffin has been placed here for a long time. They stood nearby, talking and studying, and now they realized that there seemed to be something underneath. This thing is really scary when you think about it carefully.

Luo Yingbai said: "Open it and have a look!"

While he was speaking, he had lifted up his trousers and bent down, intending to lift the edge of the coffin, but Xia Xianning blocked Luo Yingbai's hand and said, "I'll do it."

Luo Yingbai was probably holding his breath in his heart and was not in a good mood. He didn't listen to Xia Xianning's words as usual, so he pushed his arm away and insisted on moving without saying a word.

Xia Xianning didn't say anything. She hugged Luo Yingbai from the waist and lifted her up from the ground. She held her behind him, then bent down to hold the edge of the board and lifted it up with force.

Luo Yingbai originally wanted to protest, but Xia Xianning's speed was too fast. In the blink of an eye, most of the board had been lifted up. Everyone no longer cared to pay attention to what had just happened. They all stared nervously at the gap that had been lifted up, and they couldn't help but hold their breath. breathe.

But halfway through lifting it, Xia Xianning paused, and he frowned slightly. It was obvious that this thing was still very heavy, and he couldn't even lift it up. Gou Songze stepped forward and just said, "I'll help you." Xia Xianning suddenly With another force, the whole board was lifted aside.

There was actually a groove about two meters long under the coffin board. In the hollow part, there was a woman lying on the ground. Her hair was messy, her clothes were dirty, and there was a strange red charm on her forehead, with her hands half raised. It is obvious that there is still a little weak consciousness.

Gou Songze said: "She was the one knocking on that board just now!"

As he spoke, he lifted the man up, put his hand on the side of the neck to feel it, and said, "There should be no life-threatening...Brother, what should I do with this spell?"

The place here was narrow, and Luo Yingbai had been stuck behind Xia Xianning just now. After the coffin board was lifted, Xia Xianning stepped aside, and then he moved closer, glanced at the pattern on the red talisman, took out a small bottle and poured a few drops on it. Rainwater collected on the night of the Ghost Festival.

The spell and the rain melted into white smoke, and the woman's face was exposed. Gou Songze's eyes widened, and Luo Yingbai said, "It's really Wen Qianqian."

Gou Songze turned to look at him: "Why are you not surprised at all? Did you guess it?"

Luo Yingbai said: "She is the only one who is missing. Aren't we digging coffins here just to find her? The red charm just now is the soul-splitting charm. If I guessed correctly, there was a matching moving charm underneath. The soul formation, but it was chopped off by Xian Ning's sword just now."

Xia Xianning looked at Wen Qianqian's condition and found that she was only in a semi-comatose state due to the thin oxygen down there, and there should be no other injuries. So she asked Wei Shou to take her to the hospital first, and then said to Luo Yingbai: "Senior brother's It means that the person who captured Wen Qianqian wanted to use the soul-splitting talisman to extract her soul from her body first, and then use the soul-transferring array to inject a new soul into the body so that she could be reborn?"

Luo Yingbai gave him a gloomy look, Xia Xianning's hugging him just now was like catching rabbits in the wild, with so many people watching, she didn't save any face, but now she is pretending to be very polite.