Chapter 58

After they returned to the Special Investigation Department, other people were busy trying the case and closing the case. Luo Yingbai, a non-staff member, had nothing to do, sitting on the sofa in the lobby playing with his mobile phone, and suddenly found that Cheng Yin had sent him several WeChat messages just now, because Luo Yingbai set him to do not disturb messages, but he didn't really notice it for a moment.

He clicked on the dialog box with the note titled "Liar for Fun". The first entry was the one he forgot to delete after his last reply:

“I found that I seem to like the feeling of taking care of the elderly. It feels so good to do good deeds. :)”

Luo Yingbai was talking to Fang Wei at the time, and replied "Then you do it well", Cheng Yin didn't reply him immediately, and Luo Yingbai didn't have time to read the other messages he sent later, at this moment, he flipped through, He discovered that Cheng Yin was simply a director who had lost his wings in his previous life.

"The old people here are very kind. We chatted very happily. Thank you very much. If it weren't for paying attention to you, I wouldn't have thought of doing charity. Let me show you this insole embroidered by Grandma Wang, isn't it pretty?" ?”

Below are two photos, an insole and a selfie of Cheng Yin.

Cheng Yin probably sent such a photo because he wanted to show that he is beautiful, kind, and well-rounded, but the combination is a bit inappropriate. Luo Yingbai almost died of laughter, thinking that raising a liar is so much fun, but only Such a person came to lie to him, otherwise I really want to raise a few more.

He continued to read the message, and after a while, Cheng Yin asked him if he was busy, but Luo Yingbai didn't see it, and after two hours, this buddy started to be caught by the showman again.

Cheng Yin said: "Oh, although I had a very fulfilling day, my heart is a bit heavy. It's not easy for those old people. The conditions that nursing homes can provide are limited after all."

After a while, he posted: "I suddenly had an urge to buy all the insoles embroidered by Grandma Wang to see if I can find a market for her. If this kind of folk handicraft can be developed into a corresponding The market should be very good.”

"Hey... I called and asked a few people I know, but they all evaded me and were unwilling to help. Sometimes I feel that the world is really indifferent. Is the so-called human nature so utilitarian?"

It was probably because Luo Yingbai hadn't replied all this time, and the news was gone when it got here. The last one was four hours ago. Luo Yingbai read it with relish, and felt that he was very satisfied, so he replied to seduce him: "Don't worry, like You are such a kind person, there must be many people willing to help you."

After he sent the message, the other party didn't reply. Luo Yingbai still felt quite disappointed. At this time, footsteps sounded, and two people came out one after the other. Luo Yingbai looked up and found that it was the person in charge of ideological education. Wei Shou, a warm man, and Luo Yuanfan, who was educated until he was dying.

Luo Yingbai whispered: "What did you do?"

Wei Shou said honestly: "It happened that the teacher had not yet finished the homework, so I read the "Rescue the Suffering and Distressed Supreme Moral Bible" to him twice."

Luo Yingbai was in awe: "It turns out to be the Holy Scripture of the White Lotus. After listening to it twice, he is actually still alive!"

When he was a child, he was punished to copy the "True Bible of Taishang Morals" many times, but he never copied it by himself. It is full of lengthy truths, teaching people how to teach people how to talk about five things, four beauties and three loves, and sacrifice themselves to save the stupid world. A person like Xia Xianning, who has unparalleled concentration, can copy the entire article without vomiting.