Chapter 70 - 71

Fortunately, Xia Xianning just adjusted his mood and didn't leave too much time for him to hesitate.

He continued: "After you left, I went to find you secretly many times, but you said so absolutely at the beginning, and I was worried that you were in a bad mood, so I didn't dare to come forward and disturb you... What's more, you were being raped at home. As for the attack, Master's wife was not in a good condition at that time. I think you will blame yourself even if you come back and see it. It's better to change your mood outside. Now I know that it was because of the separation Gu - is that the reason?"

Luo Yingbai was silent for a moment, and Xia Xianning held his hand and waited patiently.

Finally, Luo Yingbai sighed softly: "I didn't expect that one day I would be able to talk about this with the people around me. Yes."

Xia Xianning seemed to have been punched hard in the chest by someone. The muscles on his face seemed to twist in response to these words, as if he was suffering from some great pain.

He closed his eyes and then asked: "How are you now? Are you okay? How did you relieve yourself? Will it have any impact on your body? Why...why didn't you tell me?"

The last sentence was still a bit hoarse after all, compared to him, Luo Yingbai was much calmer: "It's not necessary."

He looked at Xia Xianning with a calm expression, but if he looked closely, it seemed that his eye circles were a little red: "If you insist on asking, I can't tell you. I was infected by the parting poison, so I got this tattoo and left home. But now that the poison has been resolved, there is no need to mention anything that is not dangerous."

Xia Xianning said hoarsely: "What if it can't be solved? I'll die before your poison is solved, and you won't see me again in this life?"

Luo Yingbai said: "If you can't figure it out, what if I tell you?"

Xia Xianning remained silent.

The situation at that time was that they all knew that the participants in this matter were Ge Panming, Peng Xuan and Zhu Caiwei, but the traces were difficult to find. Generally speaking, the parting Gu could not be solved except by the caster, so even if Luo Yingbai was Even though the truth was told, there was nothing anyone could do.

Xia Xianning could also imagine the consequences. Intellectually everyone knew they should stay away from Luo Yingbai, but emotionally they couldn't accept it, so everyone struggled and everyone suffered - should he be chained to the bed? Or does he not leave by himself, waiting for his relatives to struggle in the choice of whether to persuade him to leave?

What Luo Yingbai made was the best choice. Except for wronging himself, others can live a good life.

But how good can life be without Luo Yingbai? Just like his dreams that were both real and illusory, he never saw him again until his death.

"I didn't notice all this in time," he said softly, "Brother, I think about this now, and I regret it very, very much."

Xia Xianning's tone and expression had become calm. He only shed one tear from beginning to end. The tear made a soft "pop" sound, shattered into countless petals, and quickly dried and disappeared without a trace. No trace.

But it was like something hot, burning into Luo Yingbai's hands. The burning feeling lingered for a long time. Tears seemed to have penetrated his skin, seeped into his blood, and were absorbed along the blood vessels. transported to the heart.