Chapter 32 Roundup

"I don't know, I just never thought about it." Zheng Yishan said in a daze, "It's not illegal to be famous, so why should I trade other people's lives for it."

"If Zheng Hui refined himself into flying head Gu, do you know where he might be?" Xia Xianning stood up from the table, "We would like to ask Miss Zheng to lead the way."

Feitou Man usually lives in a creek cave and likes cold and humid places the most. Zheng Hui trained himself as Feitou Gu. Although he does not have to live in a creek cave for a long time, his physical condition will become unstable every once in a while and he needs to Find a place that meets the conditions to make adjustments. There are not many such places in the city.

Dai Weijie...or should be called Zheng Hui now, he chose a rockery in the park in the middle of the street for himself. The rockery was hollow, with a waterfall formed by artificial drainage outside. He drilled a hole in the rockery, so that he could sit inside and breathe. Tuna, so as not to show the original shape.

Zheng Hui has regarded that place as a secret base for a year, and no one has discovered it so far.

In the dead of night that night, he put on a mask and a hat, fully armed and sneaked out of his home, intending to go to the park in the middle of the street as usual. The park was only one street away from his home. Zheng Hui arrived at his destination quickly, but before he got close to the park, a bright light suddenly came from behind and shone on Zheng Hui.

His heart tightened, and he quickly turned around and found that the light coming from him was from the headlights of the car.

The luxury car driving behind stopped on the side of the road, the door was pushed open, Ou Ziheng got off from it, and greeted him: "Dai Weijie, why did you come here in the middle of the night?"

Zheng Hui secretly screamed unlucky, the time for him to show his original shape is fixed, and cannot be postponed for a second, and now he urgently needs to be alone, how could he be recognized by Ou Ziheng in this place!

Zheng Hui had no choice but to stop and say hello in a hurry: "It turns out to be Mr. Ou. I couldn't sleep at night and wanted to go for a walk in the park. What a coincidence, you are also going out."

Ou Ziheng said: "No, I came here to look for you. Just now, I looked like you from a distance. It was really true when I called your name. In this case, let's go together. I have something to tell you."

It turned out that after he narrowly escaped from the dead, he left a great psychological shadow. He became supernatural, and he became superstitious, claiming that he would change his past mistakes and do good deeds.

In order to please Ou Ziheng, Zheng Hui, who was disguised as Dai Weijie before, often approached him. Ou Ziheng treated him like a domestic dog and yelled at him. Thinking of this incident tonight, he planned to apologize to Zheng Hui on a whim.

But he was used to being self-centered in doing things. He didn't know how to consider other people's feelings, and he didn't say hello to Zheng Hui in advance. He just came as soon as he said it.

Zheng Hui heard Ou Ziheng's reason for coming, scolded him bloody in his heart, and had to perfunctory with a smile on his face, and said quickly: "Young Master Ou was always joking with me in the past, I understand that. Don't take it to heart. Mr. Ou, please go back quickly."

Ou Ziheng scratched his head and said, "That's not true. I really looked down on you before."

Zheng Hui: "..."

Ou Ziheng said again: "But now that I think about it, I feel that many things have been done too much. This is not good, and it is easy to be unlucky. If you say that you don't take it to heart, I will be relieved."