Chapter 21 Weibo group ridicule

He finally made a wonderful turn, which was so unexpected that even Luo Yingbai was stunned. Looking at the expressions of the other two people, he almost laughed, and quickly gave his thigh a hard squeeze - he didn't expect it. Principal Yi's play is also so good.

Dean Wang looked confused and couldn't believe this cruel fact. He said cautiously: "Principal, I am referring to this student. His name is Luo Yingbai. He is the one who cheated. You see, the cheat sheets are all his." Handwriting."

Principal Yi said in surprise: "Really? Why is that different from what I heard just now? What I heard was clearly Zhao Qi taking out the cheat sheet, and Luo Yingbai was the one who reported him."

Zhao Qi quickly said: "Principal, no! That cheat sheet belongs to him. Yes, he threw it over. He reported me just to frame me! He is jealous of me!"

Luo Yingbai was unexpectedly slapped with a hat. He touched his nose and laughed dryly: "Jealous of you? This... you are quite confident, which is also an advantage."

Zhao Qi was about to get mad at him and roared: "Shut up! You're just jealous of me! Because I'm robbing...there are topics that you don't have!"

It's okay if he didn't say it. Once he said this, Principal Yi finally understood what was going on, but he couldn't believe it for a moment. School is a place for teaching and educating people. How could a child in his early twenties be so vicious and evil-minded? !

He was so angry that he was shaking, and he was not in the mood to go around in circles anymore. He directly asked Luo Yingbai: "What's going on? Wasn't that topic we discussed a few days ago? How did it become someone else's? You Why didn't you tell me?"

Luo Yingbai knew that when the project was finally reported, it would definitely not pass the review, and he had no intention of going to Principal Yi to complain. He did not expect that the Principal would know about this cheating scandal, and Zhao Qi did not raise the issue by himself. Yes, I can't stop myself even if I try to kill myself.

He didn't add any exaggeration and said honestly: "I don't know how, it was just like this when the list came out."

When Principal Yi's words came out, Dean Wang and Zhao Qi were stunned. None of them expected that Principal Yi actually knew Luo Yingbai, and had also seen the subject - co-authoring it. He was here today just for Luo Yingbai!

Compared to his nephew, Dean Wang suffered a double shock - Zhao Qi used the cheat sheet to frame him as a person to do something for him, but even if it went wrong, Dean Wang was still trying his best to cover it up. But he had never heard of the fact that Zhao Qi actually pretended to be a research subject.

Being self-assertive and greedy, isn’t this adding to the chaos? !

His rhythm was disrupted, and he almost forgot that he was in front of the principal. He glared at Zhao Qi and asked, "Did you really fake that subject? Huh? Come on, speak!"

Zhao Qi was sweating profusely and couldn't say a word. Dean Wang's temples were beating with anger, and he wanted to kick him: "Asshole!"

"Okay, Dean Wang, instead of talking about him, let's talk about your own problem first!"

Principal Yi asked: "Even if you don't know about the topic, you should know who cheated and who didn't in the exam, right? I just ask you, after you called the two students over, did you understand the situation carefully? Then The handwriting on the note is obviously tracing, can't you see it? When you protect your child, have you ever thought about other people's feelings? With such a character, you still have the face to educate students, I am ashamed of you!"

Dean Wang's face turned pale after being scolded by him, and Zhao Qi was also dumbfounded. Although he usually took advantage of his uncle's privileges to work hard, at least the principal understood that he was older than the dean. This was the first time he saw Dean Wang with his own eyes. He looked so embarrassed and was scolded even worse than his grandson, and he suddenly felt that he was going to die.