Chapter 8 Sun Yue's Purpose

The two are from the same school. Sun Yue also knew a little about Luo Yingbai. She only felt that this person was usually lazy and gentle, as if he didn't pay much attention to anything. He looked neither strong nor witty. A good-looking face is useless, it is really unexpected that he will be the one who saved Tang Yuebo and exposed himself.

Due to the rapid development of the situation, the development of the whole incident was beyond her expectation. Sun Yue quickly figured out what to do in her mind, but was speechless for a while.

Her gaze fell on Luo Yingbai's hands in a daze, and she found that those hands were fair and slender, and there was a dark blue rose flower on her right wrist, which was really indescribably beautiful.

Sun Yue's heart broke, and she lowered her voice and said, "Since you have seen it, the wise people don't speak dark words. I advise you to keep your mouth shut. I promise I won't come up with any other ideas. Let's all live in peace." Nothing. Otherwise, I can deal with Tang Yuebo, and I can deal with you too. Don't think it's great if you escaped."

"Hey Sun Yue, don't scare me with this."

Luo Yingbai chuckled, shook his head, and said sincerely: "You may know a few small spells, but I have a little research in this area, as you said, if you can curse Tang Yuebo to death, so can I." You, it’s just killing a lot of people, it’s not a big deal, right? Try it if you don’t believe me, anyway, I haven’t killed anyone in the past two years, it’s actually quite uncomfortable, really.”

Sun Yue: "..."

When Luo Yingbai was speaking, she tapped her fingers lightly on the table, and Sun Yue suddenly felt a sense of suffocation and oppression in her chest, as if something invisible was suppressing her.

She was horrified in her heart, remembering that Luo Yingbai hadn't shown her mountains and waters for the past two years, she could suddenly come out today and save Tang Yuebo, maybe what he said was really not a lie, she was going to be completely ah!

Fortunately, there is no such thing as an unparalleled road. Just when Sun Yue was flustered, Tang Yuebo came in after answering the phone. At this moment, Sun Yue quickly made a decision. Tang Yuebo and Luo Yingbai had a good relationship. Now she We can only place our bets on Tang Yuebo.

"Yuebo!" She cried out in a crying voice, and ran to Tang Yuebo, as if she had been greatly frightened.

Tang Yuebo's complexion was not very good-looking at first, but he couldn't help being stunned when she called him that. He subconsciously gave Sun Yue a hand, then looked at Luo Yingbai inexplicably, and asked, "What's wrong?"

Luo Yingbai smiled and said, "I don't know, I miss you."

Sun Yue looked angry: "He just confessed his love to me while you were away! He told me to break up with you and be with him, and threatened me that if I disagree, I will tell you that I am going to kill you today, you That's why I almost got hit... Read the blog, this is so ridiculous, I really don't know what to say. He even said that between the two of us, you will definitely believe him. How is that possible? You must Believe me, don't you?"

Sun Yue's acting skills can be said to be excellent in singing and writing, and the lines are in place, successfully seizing the opportunity, but what made her uneasy was that Tang Yuebo slowly pushed her hand away after listening.

"Yuebo?"

Tang Yuebo said slowly: "He is right, I must believe him, because he is my brother, and because I can no longer treat you as my girlfriend."

Sun Yue almost suspected that she heard wrongly, and said unexpectedly: "What did you say?"

Tang Yuebo sighed and said, "Do you know whose call I just answered?"