Chapter 123 Little Wontons

Luo Yingbai nodded: "No matter how you think about it now, Lu Lu's matter has been completely resolved. I want to know if my mother can really wake up this time. Take a look at the Weibo Rescue Station What was said on the website, I wanted to read it just now, but I didn’t dare.”

Xia Xianning didn't say anything comforting, he put his arm on Luo Yingbai's shoulder, hugged him tightly, and then opened his Weibo.

Countless private messages are received on the account of "Bai Ge Blind Fortune" every day, and the top one is the Weibo Rescue Station.

Xia Xianning clicked on the dialog box, Luo Yingbai closed her eyes nervously, not even daring to look at his expression.

After a while, Xia Xianning squeezed his shoulders and said softly, "Senior brother."

Luo Yingbai said: "You tell me, I can hold on."

Xia Xianning put down the phone, turned Luo Yingbai's shoulders, made him face her, and said word by word: "The exchange was successful, Jiang Yujia's body has entered a state of recovery, and it is expected to be completely restored within three days."

Luo Yingbai stared blankly at Xia Xianning, Xia Xianning nodded at him.

After a while, Luo Yingbai snatched his phone away, read the private message again, and finally believed that everything was true, he cheered and kissed the phone screen twice.

After Luo Yingbai finished kissing the phone, she was happy for a while before thinking of Xia Xianning. She turned to look at him and stammered, "This is really, really, really good."

Xia Xianning: "..."

He stared at Luo Yingbai, if he looked at it seriously, there seemed to be a little disappointment in his expression.

Luo Yingbai: "Uh..."

Xia Xianning said: "Didn't you kiss me after I told you the good news last time?"

He was talking about the time when the two reunited after a long absence. He told Luo Ying that Bai Jiang Yujia hadn't died, but was in a coma. At that time, Luo Yingbai was in the elevator with his arms around his neck, and kissed him twice.

Xia Xianning didn't expect that the two of them would be together, and his status would not rise but retreat, and he was actually no better than a mobile phone.

Luo Yingbai's nose was already sore, and his voice trembled when he spoke just now, but when he heard Xia Xianning's words, he took a deep breath and still laughed.

Luo Yingbai turned around and hugged Xia Xianning, kissed his face, and whispered: "Xianning, thank you, thank you."

The thing about Weibo was obviously ridiculous. Luo Yingbai told Xia Xianning not long after they reunited after a long separation, and Xia Xianning never doubted the authenticity of Luo Yingbai's words.

He doesn't say much, but he has been helping Luo Yingbai complete those tasks. No matter what the situation is, he will always be the first person to appear by his side.

Luo Yingbai would never say these words, and he would have done the same for Xia Xianning if he had changed, the two of them tacitly agreed.

Xia Xianning let Luo Yingbai kiss him a few times, a smile appeared on her face, she pinched his chin, and gently pursed Luo Yingbai's lips.

After a while, Xia Xianning let him go. With a deep smile in his eyes, he gently poked Luo Yingbai's eyebrows with his fingertips and said softly: "Luo Yingbai——"

Luo Yingbai was in a good mood at this time. After waiting for a while, Xia Xianning didn't say anything, so he asked with a smile: "What do you want to say?"