Chapter 59 I Love You

He was right, Xie Hua did sneak in secretly.

Seeing that she didn't speak, Luo Yingbai asked again: "So... If I'm not wrong, it wasn't that Liao Zhong accidentally turned his head back last time, so he stayed here, but you left him on purpose ,Is it right?"

Xie Hua paused for a moment, finally closed his eyes and said in a hoarse voice: "You are right."

Luo Yingbai said: "But, why? You have been waiting for him for so many years, but you chose to give up when he was about to come back, and you even didn't hesitate to come back again to kill him..."

Xie Hua shouted suddenly: "Because he is not Liao Zhong at all, didn't you see?"

Luo Yingbai was really stunned this time. He turned his head and glanced at Xia Xianning. Xia Xianning shook her head at him, indicating that what Xie Hua said was wrong.

However, his shaking of the head greatly stimulated Xie Hua. Xie Hua said eagerly: "You shake your head? Why are you shaking your head? Don't you believe what I say? Let me tell you, he is really not Liao Zhong. Who of you dares to say that he is better than me?" Do you know Liao Zhong better? Liao Zhong, he is not such a person!"

She took two breaths, calmed down a little, and murmured: "You don't know, he was much better before..."

She remembered the original Liao Zhong, who was always so personable, never uttered harsh words, spoke softly, and was unhurried. He had never lived a hard life, and he would never be labeled by the so-called "low-class people". The vulgarity of "is tainted with a little bit. They had imagined many times that their future lives would be similar to Liao Zhong's character, decent, elegant and radiant.

It was just a dream, how could a person really change so much?

Luo Yingbai wrinkled his nose in confusion, still not quite understanding this brain circuit: "You think he was different before and now, so you want to kill him, right?"

Xie Hua said angrily: "It's not the same, Liao Zhong is not him, absolutely not! This person is so selfish and cowardly, how could he be my fiance? He must be possessed by a monster, I have to kill him, I We can’t let him bear this face and tarnish this name!”

Xia Xianning pinched Luo Yingbai's shoulders, pulled the stool and sat down beside him. Luo Yingbai suddenly realized that Xie Hua was saying these words sincerely, for the sake of the perfect Liao Yingbai in her imagination. Zhong Buping.

In the past, under superior living conditions, Liao Zhong was gentle, elegant and personable. The one Xie Hua loved and waited for for four years was also the same him. So when Liao Zhong was tempered by life, he showed his true face, which made Xie Hua's spirit The world suddenly collapsed.

In fact, in essence, the thinking of the two couples is very similar, they are both blinded by illusory illusions, Xie Hua is the same, and Liao Zhong is the same.

In his dream, he experienced illusory success and fame, and had the loving wife and son that every man longed for. He was immersed in it and refused to wake up, but in the end he discovered that the entertainment of sex and pleasure was nothing but lightning, stone and fire, poplars and green grass, loess and green mountains, everything. It was all an empty dream, so naturally I couldn't stand it anymore and tried every possible means to leave.

No one spoke for a while, but after a while, Xie Hua himself became uneasy, and asked anxiously: "So did I kill him? Master Luo, can you tell me where the real Liao Zhong is? "

Luo Yingbai sighed and said: "I'm sorry, he is Liao Zhong, and Liao Zhong was not killed by you. What you just entered was the demonic barrier in your own heart. I said, it is impossible for me to let anyone not pass by. I allowed myself to come in here."