Chapter 30 - 31

Chapter 30 Discovering the Truth

The two people on the screen were entangled together, and the scene was half hidden, but the performance was not bad at all, it almost turned into a pornographic film. If Xia Xianning had known about it in advance, she would not have asked Luo Yingbai to watch it together.

His heart was beating violently in his chest. He didn't know whether he was scared or panicking. He failed to click Close several times. In desperation, he wanted to close the computer cover directly. However, at this moment, he But the desperate senior brother rushed forward, held down Xia Xianning's hand and said, "Xianning, wait a minute, let me take a look, and I'll take another look!"

Li Mingxin let out a cry-like moan at exactly this moment, startling both of them.

Luo Yingbai held down the back of Xia Xianning's hand. She felt that the skin that was in contact with him was almost burning. The words Gao Lei said just now flashed across her mind inexplicably. She couldn't help but look at Luo Yingbai blankly. .

There was only a small lamp with low brightness turned on beside the bed. The soft light reflected the other person's jade-white face from the side. Even the long and curled eyelashes were clearly outlined, as if they were the only ones in this long night. With a touch of bright color, he was looking at himself with a begging smile.

His eyes are so pure and warm. I don't know how many times I have seen them since I was a child. As long as I see this face and this look, a warm current will rise in Xia Xianning's heart, because everything about Luo Yingbai belongs to him. Familiar, he knows that with this person, he can always relax, reveal his vitals without any scruples, and open his heart.

However, today, Luo Yingbai seemed to have become a little strange in his eyes... Xia Xianning truly discovered for the first time that his senior brother actually had a very beautiful face, and the warmth in his heart seemed to have turned into The raging flames seemed to burn both people to death inside.

Xia Xianning wanted to push his hand away, but she couldn't bear to push it away.

But when Luo Yingbai saw that he didn't move, he took Xia Xianning's acquiescence and simply pushed him aside. He threw himself in front of the computer and dragged the progress bar back a little.

Xia Xianning's face was flushed, but there was already anger in her voice: "Luo Yingbai!"

Luo Yingbai didn't notice his emotions at all. She was staring at the computer screen with all her attention, half talking to Xia Xianning and half to herself: "Don't make any noise, I don't mean anything else. I just think some of the actions here are so... Does it look familiar? Has anyone done this in front of me? Who is it? This posture looks familiar!"

Xia Xianning's mind was full of messy things, Luo Yingbai's light words hit his ears, and his shocked face changed, and his blood boiled for a while, startled and angry: "Who, who did this to you? How could he You? Who is it!"

When Luo Yingbai was by his side, it was absolutely impossible for such a thing to happen, so it was during the half a year when he went to school, if he knew it would happen, he couldn't separate from him no matter what!

Xia Xianning felt dizzy and her heart was about to explode just by imagining it. Although the two people are too familiar, he may not be aware of the specific emotions in his heart. But to Xia Xianning, Luo Yingbai was definitely the most important person in the world who could not be harmed.