Chapter 11 Reunion after a long absence

Luo Yingbai didn't expect that he just received a "return home gift package", and in a blink of an eye, he saw an acquaintance, was hugged by Xia Xianning in a daze, and broke out in a cold sweat instantly.

He took a few deep breaths to adjust his mentality, put a smile on his face again, hugged Xia Xianning back, and patted him on the back soothingly.

Xia Xianning didn't let go.

"I really didn't expect him to be back." After being stunned for a while, Gou Songze whispered, "Should I remind them that a big truck is coming in front of them. Although it won't hit them visually, it is very likely to be hit by them. Splashed all over with water..."

"Hey - wait a minute, let go, the car is coming!"

It was useless for him to remind, Luo Yingbai was already aware of the danger, he immediately pushed Xia Xianning away, and the two of them jumped to the side of the road together, at the same time, the truck was already driving towards the big puddle in the middle of the road, and it was about to become a big puddle. A big disaster——

At the critical moment, Luo Ying was quick-sighted, dodged behind Xia Xianning, hugged his waist and hid behind him, so only one of the two people who were supposed to be in trouble together became a drowned chicken.

"brush--"

Trucks passed by, splashing water.

"this--"

Everyone watched, dumbfounded.

The truck drove off coquettishly without stopping.

At this time, the only two parties involved were calm. Xia Xianning let go of the hand subconsciously protecting Luo Yingbai and wiped the water droplets from her face expressionlessly.

Luo Yingbai turned around, and Yang Zheng finally saw his appearance clearly - this man had sharp eyebrows and phoenix eyes, a high nose, and a slightly pointed mandible. This face looked very cool, but it was full of faces that deserved a beating. The smile was too discordant: "Oh, it's so dangerous, if I hadn't reacted quickly, the two of us would have ended together."

Xia Xianning: "...Yeah."

As soon as the word "um" was spoken, the second truck followed. This time Xia Xianning was a little faster and directly dragged the truck behind her again, and helped him block the mud and water again.

There was no car behind, and the two of them walked to the side of the road, and the air was a little quiet.

Xia Xianning stared at Luo Yingbai, without blinking his eyes, a drop of water fell down his forehead, it was about to slip into his mouth, he didn't know if he forgot to wipe it or he didn't care, his eyes still fell on Luo Yingbai On the body.

"He's so fucking annoying." Xia Xianning, who was drenched in water, thought expressionlessly, "It's unreasonable, he cheats me every time."

He watched Luo Yingbai reach out his hand to wipe off the water droplets for himself, and then he realized it. He subconsciously grasped the hand and squeezed it gently. When he realized it, he quickly let go and wiped off the water droplets himself.

Forget it... There's nothing to do with him, at least he's back, just come back.

Xia Xianning thought like this, and the cold aura that seemed to be inherent in her body seemed to become softer. Luo Yingbai felt a little uncomfortable when he saw him, and laughed dryly: "Xianning, you look like a villain to me. .”

The words scolding him took a turn in my heart, but when I said it, it still became: "It doesn't matter, anyway, my clothes are not clean anymore."

Luo Yingbai pinched his face and pulled it: "It's so pitiful. Why are you still as stupid as before? I tricked you just now. You should drag me over to block your way. It's fun for you to come and go. You are so honest and have no temper, you are easily bullied."