1

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚This book contains violence, abuse, assault, sexual content, and vulgar language. If you are not interested or have a disturbance with such content, please don't read. This book is not for you.

Everything in this book is imaginary, none of the characters or scenarios are based on true stories. 

None of the images used in this book belong to me.

No chapter is less than 800 words.

Expect a new chapter every day at 12:00 AM EST / 4:00 AM GMT & UTC! 

I might not be a good storyteller but this is a good story, I promise you that! Please don't judge too soon!

Enjoy ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Milena POV

Darkness filling the room, blurry vision, my numb body, feeling the coldness of the shackles on my wrists and ankles, the coldness of the wet concrete floor, the sound of water dripping from the pipes, all these just make me want to die. 

I don't even know how long I've been here, the room is so dark not even a single light emits in. The only time I see some light is when I get tortured, or when they want to force-feed me. 

I was hoping this would end soon, but I've lost count of the times they came in to find me a new way of torture. I don't think my body can handle much more. Maybe I'll die without knowing. It's sad...

I hear the sound of the iron door opening, I don't have the energy to lift my head, I can only see some light with my blurry vision. An unfamiliar deep voice speaks.

"What is this? I told you to get information out of her, not her guts"

"Well, this is a persistent one, even the electric shock didn't make her talk, hell she didn't even scream. She scares me to be honest. Don't take this the wrong way Don, but if they did half the things I did to this woman, I would've talked like a bitch on fire hahaha" 

That's Champ. I recognize his voice, he's the one who's been torturing me all this time. I've heard other voices too, but only short sentences like "how's is it going?", "how much longer?", "you gotta hury up", and so on. Those voices aren't as familiar as Champ's. He always talks like he has sympathy for me, but that sympathy is just in his words, his methods are the most inhuman punishments, not even worst criminals face that. 

"Interesting. I can wait a little longer I guess. Keep going." 

I hear the deep voice again as his footsteps go farther from me. 

"You can still give up you know? You should know those assholes aren't worth it." 

Champ tries to convince me once more, but I remain silent. He acknowledges my answer and sighs. Seconds after that, I feel a sharp pain in my back as a cold and hard material hits my back. I bite my lower lip in response... or at least what's left of it. 

God... how much longer?

Stefano POV

Looking at her one last time as I stand over her small, lifeless body, filled with bruises and dirt, smelling like a dead corpse, her chest moving up and down indicating she's alive, yet there's no sound of her breathing. 

Why would anyone go this far for one disgusting old man? How great of a father is he that she's protecting him like this? Just seeing this view in front of me makes my stomach turn, but I can't ignore her loyalty. Fuck, I wish she wasn't my enemy, she'd be one hell of an informant. Sadly, she chose the wrong team, none of this would be happening if she was on my side. 

I leave the scene and walk up the stairs, with my left hand Johnny, following me. He talks as we move from the second basement to the third floor. 

"I'm telling ya, the only way left to make this girl talk is to break her. You gotta break her the worst way, maybe like a gangbang or somethin'" 

"No, Johnny, you know my rules. I've never done that and I never will. No one in my circle will ever touch a woman without her permission. What's so hard about getting information out of a small girl anyways?" I shake my head at the last line, I really don't understand how can she handle so much pain. And for what? 

"That's what I mean dude! This girl got one hell of a body! If the outside ain't workin', you gotta attack from the inside!" 

I give him a warning look as we reach to my study. He lifts both his hands up in defeat and sits down on the sofa. 

The moment I poured a drink for myself, one of my men named Carlos, rushingly opens the door without knocking.

"What's up?" I say and take a sip of my drink and watch as he takes time to catch his breath. 

"The mirror... the mirror..." 

I raise a brow while he still struggles to get the words out. All my prisoners have their own nicknames, "Mirror" is what we call Julia, Julia Morales, the girl I just visited.

"What about the mirror?" 

"The mirror... it's broken...."

Fuck.