21

This chapter has been scheduled to be published on 12th Oct, but as of now (10th) that I finished writing this chapter, my story has reached #2 in the Revenge tag AND it has over 300 views!!! Thank you!

I wish I could get some feedback like: Is the story good? How's the cover? Is the story description interesting? How you're thinking about the characters so far? How's my writing? Is there anything I could improve? And so on... But I know that just like me (someone who rarely comments/votes, and only likes to read) not everyone likes to chat.

Nonetheless, I am grateful for everyone who's been reading so far! Please add this story to your reading list and share it with those who have similar interests!

Thank you again!

P.S. I rarely add anything unrelated to the story to chapters, that's bcz as a long-time reader I didn't like seeing these things too, so I'm trying to minimize these small chats, even though I know that I'm talking to myself lol. 

The total amount of words excluding my extra unrelated words to the story is 1144.

Enjoy!

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Stefano POV

I have been watching her closely ever since I laid her down on the bed. She hasn't moved one bit, her eyes aren't even blinking, yet she's crying silently. 

What could this be? Before I took her out on the balcony she seemed okay, but now she's acting strange again. 

I grab what looks like the 50th tissue from the bedside table and dry her tears once again. This view is burning my heart, she looks exactly like the first time I met her, the only difference is that her eyes are open. 

I turn as I hear the door open, and see Johnny entering the room with caution.

"How's she?"

"Unapproachable, unpredictable, uncomfortable, unresponsive, and unexplainable... she's dead"

"Fucking shit Stefano don't be so negative, the girl is definitely breathing man" 

"It un-understandable..." I utter while sitting on the front edge of the bed, playing with my hands.

"What do you mean?"

"She can't hear me, she can't talk, she can't move, she's in utmost shock. Meanwhile, she was hearing me, she was talking to me, and she was moving back in that room even though she was having what might've been a reminiscence of a traumatic experience"

"What are you getting at?" 

I stay silent for a few moments, gathering my thoughts and making sure I'm not mistaken.

"She let him out" I speak in a cold tone. 

"What the fuck do you mean? You said the girl was having a panic attack!" 

"But she was listening!" I raise my voice slightly making him shut up, I stand up and approach him.

"She was listening Johnny, she might've had some quick flashbacks but she responded to me, she was aware of the situation."

"What about the blood on the door handle?" His question made me giggle. 

"You saw him yourself, the kid is barely 20, he had no idea where he was sent to and what he should be doing. You shoot a teenager twice in his hands and you think he'd be able to lift it and open a door that heavy? Huh... I fucking bet my balls he couldn't even stand up on his own"