37

"Why did she do that?" I ask myself thinking I said that in my head, but Johnny proves me wrong.

"Did what? KISS you? She's CONTROLLING YOU I'm telling you!!"

I look at him while he drives and yells, sitting next to me as we rush to one of our docks.

"How do you know she kissed me? You weren't even there!" I ask him with anger.

"Oh please!!! It's already the talk of the town! Stefano Bellini got a peek on his cheeks from his first-ever girlfriend and obeyed her like a dog!"

"DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU ASSHOLE! I DIDN'T OBEY HER I ONLY DID HER A FAVOR!"

"Oh, a favor? How many favors have you done for her so far have you counted?!! That's not how kidnapping works Stefano! That girl should be locked up but instead, she's roaming around the house and doing whatever she wants AND NOW she's got you wrapped around her fingers!!"

"She does not! Where did you even get this idea from?!"

"You SHOT Champ! You broke Marco's nose! You challenged 4 of our top men to a fight, and you beat them until they were unconscious! Just because you THOUGHT they deliberately caught the wrong person! And then you came to me and told me to shut up just because you don't want her to leave!"

"What if I'm right huh? What if Marco or one of those men REALLY captured the wrong person deliberately? I will never find that snitch thanks to you!"

"WE DON'T HAVE A SNITCH!"

"I'm telling you that old man is capable of everything. He can turn the closest people around me against me. He's done it before he will do it again!"

"Oh now what? You're doubting ME?!"

"I didn't say that!"

"I'm telling you, Stefano! That woman is manipulating you! If there's anyone you gotta watch out for... it's HER!"

"Just shut up and drive!" I yell at him one last time before turning to the window.

Coincidence is not in my dictionary. There's no way a president's daughter showed up at the exact place Morales' daughter was supposed to be. There's no way in hell my men didn't know that it was the wrong person. They all saw the photos... were they blind?!

I take out my phone and open the pictures of her. The word unbelievable is an understatement. Her beauty is blinding. The way her cheeks pop up when she smiles is so different from now. She looks healthy and happy in these pictures, I have never seen her with such expression since I first saw her.

When I found out the truth I lost it. I went insane. One minute I was crying one minute I was laughing hysterically. The only thing that scared me happened. I did exactly what they did. I destroyed the life of an innocent person... an innocent woman.

She's 28, Greek, and owns the most shares of the biggest and oldest company in Italy. She has many other businesses that are unknown to the public and has an estimated income of 7 million a year. She's known for having the biggest charity organization and donating money to children and patients personally.

There was only one article that made her a suspect for the Cantone family's burned-down property. The article made her look like a demon in disguise but people in the comments all seemed to disagree. There wasn't even one bad comment about her as people were telling their personal stories and how she saved them.

One of the latest articles talked about her disappearance. Apparently, she had to show up at a charity event but didn't. Some were saying she got sick, others said she was unsatisfied with the charity owner. No one mentioned anything about kidnapping.

The guy named Tony is her lawyer and business manager. He announced on his Instagram that Milena, known to the public as Mary wasn't feeling well so she won't attend the event. But as time went by, questions were raised, and people started making assumptions that she might be pregnant, secretly married, and so on.

They don't know...

I feel my heart sink as I remember the way she placed a kiss on my cheek. Her eyes asking me to obey her. I couldn't refuse her! I could never refuse her! How can I even say no to her?

I don't deserve to be this close to her, but I can't stop myself. I constantly crave her. I want her all to myself. I don't fucking want anyone seeing her, touching her, looking at her! And I definitely don't want her to pay attention to anyone else but me, smile at anyone but me, talk, touch anyone but me! I was about to go crazy when I saw her caring for that fucking pussy!

My thoughts come to an end as we reach our destination. We hurriedly get out of the car and rush to where my private yacht is.

I can see his figure from afar. His messy dark honey hair fluttering with the wind. He finally turns towards us, sees us in the distance, then runs.

"We got a problem." Massimo speaks with a heavy breath.

It was just like she said. He's here, he's back and there's not even a single scratch on him. No one even slapped him. He's totally fine standing in front of me.

That confirms it. Tony had caught Massimo, and now he let him go. Is he just as sympathetic as Milena, or does he have a different plan?

"The girl... the girl we caught..." He starts panting while trying to get the words out. 

"I know" I speak with sadness in my voice. 

His eyes widen after hearing me, his eyes immediately become teary, he turns around and starts hitting his head with his hands. I rush to him, grab his wrists and try to stop him he falls on the ground. He looks up with red eyes, tears running down his face. 

"Do you even know what we did?" He's broken...

"I Know..." I try to fight back the tears but I can't. Seeing your best friend this broken will break you too. 

"What do you mean you know?! How can you be so calm?! Do you even know who she is?" 

"He's already past that, his tantrum ended like two days ago." Johnny says.

"I know, Massimo, I know. Believe me, I was on the verge of dying when I found out. It's not easy for me either!" 

"Then why the fuck is she still with you!" 

"'Cuz he CAN'T kill her! Our leader is IN LOVE with the girl!" Johnny screams from behind. 

"Shut up Johnny! You know I don't kill innocent people!" I yell at him.

"And you don't plan on returning her either! She knows too much, Stefano! You have no choice but to kill her!" He screams at my face, making me extremely enraged. 

"THAT WOMAN IS INNOCENT!" We both turn to face Massimo as we hear him scream. 

"She has done nothing but good all her life! She's saved millions of lives and got nothing but praise in return! You don't even know how devastated her friend was... All he did day and night was get drunk and cry! You don't know anything about her!" Massimo exclaims.

"Innocent or not, she already knows too much Massimo! One word and we all will be roomies in jail!"

"THAT'S ENOUGH! You both need to calm down. We'll talk later" I walk away with tears rolling down my eyes. I can't handle this anymore. I don't want to go through the same thing again.

"That's not all Stefano! She's a virgin!" Massimo's voice stops me in my tracks. 

I remain still, unable to move, unable to think, unable to breathe...

What the fuck have you done Stefano!