56

Stefano POV

"You did what?" Tony says with a sleepy voice while his hand rests on the couch arm, and his legs crossed.

"She's not picking up" I pace around the room trying to believe she's just trying to annoy me and nothing bad actually happened to her.

"Neither is Clyde." Massimo adds.

"You're telling me you told her that she prefers a rich old sugar daddy to a drunken man like you, and then she hung up saying she'll cut off your cock if she sees you again?" Tony is half-asleep, trying to grasp the situation using his fingers.

"Yes, Tony! Yes! Now tell me what the fuck am I supposed to do?!" I exclaim with anger.

"Digging a grave for Stefano Jr. that's what you're supposed to do."

"I'm not in the mood for jokes!" I stop moving and warn him. 

Tony stands up and gets in my face before talking.

"I'm not joking Stefano. In fact, Milena has already cut off one before, and VOLUNTARILY went to prison for it. Did she regret doing that? Hmmm... nope. She never regretted that shit."

He just stares at me with serious eyes. He's not joking. But it's hard to believe she'd do something like that.

"Wait... are you serious? Massimo asks with curiosity.

"Yes, my sweetheart. She cut them with scissors, and according to her, scissors are not the best choice for that. She said a knife would work better." He walks back toward his room.

"Wait. But how? Why? You need to explain a bit more!" Massimo urges him to explain.

"Ugh... she went to a gynecologist, it was like her first time ever going to a doctor and she was alone in a room with him. The guy gave her some sort of medication to take for a few weeks, she went back there a couple times a week. Then one day the guy says he has to check her coochie and he gave her some sort of a shot. He told her it was to calm down her nerves and help her relax, but my smart baby saw everything right through him." He walks towards the table and pours himself a drink.

"She closed her eyes and pretended to get unconscious, that's when she heard the sound of his belt un-tightening. Luckily he was looking down at his belt, not her eyes when she hit him with the closest object her hand could reach. She locked the door, placed him on the same chair, and tied him up. She opened his phone with the help of his fingers, back then the fingertip type of iPhones were popular you know, then she found out there wasn't just one or two victims." He sits down and stares into the void.

"Til this day I wonder how it would've been like if she wasn't resistant to anesthesia. Milena is smart, she called the cops before doing what she thought was best. But she's an angel, even the cops knew she had the right to do that so they didn't do anything, they just watched her as she cut off his dick with scissors and as he was groaning in pain. The entire country was on her side, she was deemed innocent and all the witnesses stood by her side, but she asked to be put into prison, saying she shouldn't be treated differently."

What have you done Stefano? What have you done?!

"Aaaand that's how Milena Kyriacou's biggest fear turned out to be male doctors." He walks towards me.

"She grew up in a family of five, three brothers and her father. Although she is an angel deep down, once you get on her nerves it's game over. She WILL do what she says. Stay-away-from-her. That's my only advice to you." He says it to my face and then walks back into his room.

What the fuck have I done? Why did I think she was acting with me? You're so dead, Stefano. So dead.

She wasn't acting when that perverted doctor was around her. She was genuinely scared, she was really relying on me. Hearing her conversations with that fucking old bastard made me believe she was playing with me just like him. I was a fucking idiot! I should've never told Henry to get access to Popov's phone!