7

Milena POV

Ever since they kidnapped me, I haven't eaten or drunk anything, but the guy who was beating me every day, Champ, force-fed me water and food. Even though I still threw up back then, I know this isn't related since I threw up those times out of disgust. 

Before I get up from the floor, the tall and massive guy from earlier barges in, I immediately look down as I don't want to make eye contact. He gets on one knee, grabs my chin extremely fast, and forces me to look at him, his motions so fast I was unable to apprehend the situation. I look directly at his eyes, red like a bull, his veins popping out of his neck, his dark brows frowning, his jaw clenching, I can hear his teeth grinding. His grip isn't as hard as earlier, but still steady and firm. 

"Who?"

I look at him, lost admiring his face. 

"Tell me who did this?"

My eyes widen at his question. Who did what? 

"Fucking answer me! Who the fuck touched you?!" 

What does he mean by that? Don't tell me...
My eyes become teary as I have the worst thoughts, I don't move even the slightest. He shocks me with standing up and punching the bathroom tiles. He gets out and closes the door so hard it opens again.

I stand up shortly after he left. While washing my face with cold water I try to think of a moment I missed, one moment I was unaware. I look at the mirror, the dark circles under my eyes are the proof that I haven't slept ever since they took me. But I woke up, in different clothes, in a clean room, all bathed and treated... that's the only... 

I am brought out of my thoughts after I hear the guy from earlier yell, he hasn't left the room yet. I get close to the door and take a peak. I see his back, he's pacing around the room with one hand on his waist and the other rubbing his forehead. 

"How the fuck is this possible? Explain yourself Champ! And you better give me a really good one because I WILL kill you!"

I hear him speak, his tone extremely angry.

"I swear to god, you've known me for 12 years, I haven't broken any rules all this time, why the fuck would I risk my life for some whore?!"

And here I thought Champ was deep down a nice person. You're an idiot Milena, when will you grow up?

"The how the fuck does this happen? I watched the entire video I know for a fact that old man didn't do shit when he was treating her, if nothing happened hours ago how-the-fuck-is-she-pregnant?? How-in-the-fucking-fuck-is-this-possible???" 

The entire video? Is he talking about the time I was unconscious?

"Maybe you should think of the guys who came down while you were or weren't working Champ"

An unfamiliar voice speaks, I open the door a little wider to get a good look. There's a tall black guy standing there looking like a 10 year old sleepy kid, wrapping a blanket around himself, he puts no effort in conversing like he doesn't care.

"Can't be. I assure you boss, NO ONE got into that room. No one other than me and Massimo, and you know Massimo better than you know yourself, he's your right hand man. Besides, I'm the only person with access to that basement, not only that room."

So the tall guy is their boss, that means he's the one who kidnapped me, and the second most important person is the one who came to check on me. 

"Nothing makes sense, nothing! You two are going to the control room and you will watch the entire footage from the second she got into this mansion until one second ago!" 

"But Stefanooo..." 

"Don't fuck with me Johnny I'm not in the mood!" 

"But what if she was pregnant BEFORE she got here? What if she was raped or something before she got here?" 

The 10 year old attitude guy speaks and the room suddenly becomes quiet, and the boss stops moving.

"Rape could be, but she could also be cheating on her boyfriend, you know he's in jail..." 

Champ tells his thoughts. I don't have a boyfriend, these men have caught the wrong person and I can't even say that, I know they won't believe me, I know they won't listen to me. My life has been nothing but goodness up until they captured me, I don't even shake men's hands  to keep myself away from trouble. I do everything to protect my purity in this age, when everyone is going against religion. No, no one has touched me prior to this, and I refuse to let anyone touch me from now onward. 

I walk out the door with slow steps, holding the wall for balance. 

"We'll check that AFTER you guys finish with the CCTV footage. Don't look at me like that Johnny, YOU ARE going to watch that and you WILL..."

He stops after feeling something on his back. It's me, pulling his jacket with two fingers, I know he's turned around to look but I still can't lift my head. 

"It's n-not th-that... I-" 

"What?"

I flinch at his voice, apparently my voice was too low... or he's deaf....

"I said I- I'm not" 

"What the fuck are you saying?"

"I'm not pregnant!"

I shout out and look up only to see his face so close to mine, his neck bent down, his black eyes staring into mine. I can hear his breathing. I don't think I've ever been this close to a man before... 

"I always throw up when I'm sick"

I muster all the courage I have and explain a little more, with a lower tone than earlier, still not breaking eye contact, but shaking in fear. 

"When you're sick or when you're on your period?"

He asks with a curious tone. Staring deep into my soul. 

He shows a devilish smirk before turning around to face his friends. 

"All right gentlemen, mystery solved. You can go back to your rooms."

They both turn around their bodies facing the door but their eyes on me. 

"What was her name?" The blanket guy speaks.

"Julia" Champ answers

"Fuck you Julia!" 

He really is 10...