42

Stefano POV

"Stefano, you'll kill him!" I hear Massimo's voice alerting me from behind.

But I can't stop. I keep on punching the lifeless body under me, without a break. All I see is red. There's no way I'm letting it slide after hearing the things he said about Milena. He dared to talk to her, stare at her, call her a bunch of ugly names, imagine himself doing things to her... I can't let it slide!

I've become used to Milena, her mood changes, and her facial expressions. I can tell when she's scared, sad, angry. She was scared earlier, she didn't want to go with Eddy but I didn't know why. So I had to figure it out.

I told Massimo to give me a call, then after accepting the call I hid my phone in their car before leaving. I heard him trying to have a conversation with Milena, but it was obvious that she didn't want to talk to him. This man broke my rule after I clearly ordered all my men not to talk or look at Milena in any form or way.

My anxiety didn't stop there, Milena's scared expression constantly flashed before my eyes, so I delayed all my work to get to the bottom of it. I told Massimo to drive to the church, I waited as I saw the priest lead her inside. Afterward, I got out of the car and headed to where Eddy was standing, approaching him slowly from behind.

That's when I heard him. He was talking on the phone, constantly talking shit, insulting Milena, calling her a bunch of things, insulting my authority, my rules. Saying that I won't choose a whore over locality. Fuck your loyalty. You didn't break just one or two rules. I'm killing you right here, right now.

First, I grabbed his head and smashed it into the wall thrice, then I dragged his lifeless body to the back of the church. And now I'm non-stop punching him in the face. I can't control my anger. He definitely did something to make Milena react that way. I'll kill this pigfucker with my own hands!

"Stefano, that's enough!" Massimo grabs me from behind and pulls me away from him.

Blood runs down my knuckles, as I try to grasp for air. I look down and the unconscious bloody body before me, there isn't much of his face left but I don't give a fuck. Nobody dares to insult Milena, nobody dares to disobey my rules!

"Stay here, I'll go bring the car closer. We gotta take him." Massimo says then runs to the car.

I just had a great idea! I'll have a party for my men in the guards building and I'll throw his body from the roof to show them what happens when they disobey me.

"Eddy!" I hear her sweet voice yelling from afar, the only voice capable of locking up my inner demon and bringing me back to reality.

Without waiting for Massimo, I run to the front of the church. I approach her from behind, seeing her standing close to the car while looking around for that dick.

"Hey kitty" she gasps and jumps in surprise. I hide my hands behind me so she doesn't find out that I almost killed the man who drove her here.

"When did you get here?" She asks but I have no answer for that.

"Did I scare you?" I simply smile.

"Come on, we'll drive you back." Without waiting for her to speak, I quickly place my hand on her back and lead her to the street, where the car will be.

Just as we got close, Massimo parked the car close to us.

"What about Eddy?"

No fucking way she's worried about that prick!

"I'll let him know. Come on." I push her a little harder into the backseat and close the door.

No fucking fuck! I get that she has a sympathetic heart, I get that she's sensitive and spoiled, but no fucking way she's actually worried about someone she was scared of. No fucking way!

I try to control myself as much as I can while Massimo drives us back home. I already have a lot of work to tend to, dealing with dicks like him shouldn't even be a part of it!

Thankfully Milena didn't say anything until we got there. But as soon as the car stopped she got off the car and walked straight to the front door, without taking even a glance at me.

What happened now?

I already have so much on my plate, I have to take care of them one by one. I know she got close to Nadia and Alessandro, I'll just tell them to keep an eye on her. I need to deal with this pig first.

"Now what?" Massimo asks as he closes the car door.

"Call Giovani, and tell him to lock that pig in the basement, no one will see him until I come back."

"Stefano" I walk back to the car but Massimo's voice stops me.

"Did you fall in love with her?" He asks with a worried expression on his face.

"No." I reply without much hesitation. I know I feel something for her, but I don't know what it is.

(Hours later)
(10:00 PM)

My head is about to explode. I'm dying to just get some sleep, but the events of today angered me so much that I want to get let it all out at the whore hotel. I need to get laid but for the first time ever, I have someone waiting for me. I won't keep her waiting when I know she can't even sleep without me.

As soon as the car goes through the gate, I see almost all 27 of my men standing outside. All our cars have been lined up with their doors open and their floor mats all hanging over the low walls, looking like they've been washed and cleaned.

Me and Massimo get off looking at each other with confusion, and then I approach them with a frown.

"What all this?"

"Pues señor, con todo respeto la señora se ha vuelto loca!" (Well sir, with all due respect, the lady has gone insane).

Armando, one of my oldest men speaks sounding annoyed. I raise a brow, confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Sir, I swear to god, we can't take it anymore. If this is how every day is going to be we won't stay here." Another one of my men speaks from the side.

"What IS going on?!" I speak louder hoping to get a clear explanation.

"Sir, your future wife came out rushing towards our building, we tried to stop her without touching her but we just couldn't! She came in and the first thing she did was cover her nose. She complained about anything and everything. She ordered us to do this and that. We did everything! We took the couches out and washed the sheets, the kitchen, the windows, and the floor. She even told us to bring out all the plates, the kitchen wear and wash them again!"

One of them starts to complain, I just stare with wide eyes, but before I can say anything another one joins.

"That's not all! She told us to bring out all the cars and wash them inside and out. She stood over us when we were doing it but all she did was complain! I get the thing about hygiene but cleaning the break and the gear stick with detergent is something I've never heard of!"

I try to find words to say but I'm just speechless. What happened here?!

"And sir, we don't know where she is from but she should at least have some respect for our culture. After we cleaned the floor of our building she sent me to buy 50 men's slippers, I didn't know why but I went since she sounded so angry. When I came back she told us we weren't allowed to wear shoes indoors anymore. She would break our legs if she found out one of us wore shoes inside. We'll either have to be barefoot or wear slippers."

"Did any of you mention how we had to bring three hoses just to wash the yard? She said we must wash it every morning, along with the cars and ourselves." Another one at the back speaks.

What the fuck?!