16

Johnny POV

I can't fucking believe this idiot. He said he'd get that information out of her soon but this isn't how he's supposed to handle it.

I put the tray of food on the bedside table as I look at her with pity. Her small body lying on the bed, with her visible blue neck, she seems to be in deep sleep. I guess that's a good thing.

Until this day Stefano has never raised his hand on a woman. He always respected women and I respected him for that. I know this was a different and difficult case to deal with but he's gone too far. I won't let him hurt her again. Push comes to shove we'll kill her, but torturing and humiliating her like this is enough.

"Julia. Julia" I call her a few times trying to wake her up slowly. She doesn't respond so I shake her a little to get her to wake up.

"Julia" I shake her a little harder this time but she doesn't answer. No shit!

"JULIA!"

She wakes up, sits straight , and covers her chest with her hands in a quick response which shocked both of us.

"What?" She asks like someone just raided the mansion and I'm here to get here out secretly.

"What do you mean what? I thought you were dead! You didn't answer even when I shook you!"

"Oh... I was sleeping?"

"Yeah you were duh!!! You've been asleep for 10 hours!"

"WHAT? H-how?"

"How??? I don't know? Stefano's murderous hands I guess? You were knocked out girl you scared me"

"Ah... I- I'm sorry"

"For what? Oh fuck it whatever. Here I got you some food, Stefano made it, he wanted me to tell you that he knows you don't plan on dying and he doesn't plan on killing you so you better eat or he'll get Champ to force you"

"Ah" she takes a long disappointing look at the tray... it looks like she's not satisfied.

"I'm sorry" I say sincerely. She looks at me with a confused look on her face.

"Stefano is incapable of apologizing, this tray is his way of apologizing but I know how bad he hurt you, so I'm sincerely apologizing on his behalf. I promise you I won't let him hurt you anymore."

She gives me a weak smile in response... it's obvious she won't accept it that easily.

"If you need anything just yell a little, we're both in the kitchen." I turn to leave but then she speaks with her hoarse voice.

"Johnny... thank you but I don't think I can eat this, can I get a cup of lemon tea instead?"

She's looking at me like she doesn't expect me to follow. But she doesn't know how bad I feel for her.

"Okay, I'll get it for you. Do you want me to take that away?"

"Yes please, it would be a waste, maybe someone else can have it"

I nod and get the tray back to the kitchen, where Stefano is currently busy cutting a huge piece of meat.

Noticing my entry, he looks up and at the sight of the tray his expression changed from curiosity to disappointment. He goes back to his cutting.

"No use I see"

"She wants lemon tea instead, she can't EAT because a DOUCHE decided to STRANGLE her"

He stops cutting and stares at me with anger.

"Johnny, don't fucking start" he warns.

"Start what Stefano? You already started everything, the only thing left is for you to finish it. Just kill her already stop putting her in misery just because of your jealousy"