15

Milena POV

I stay still as the so-called doctor leaves the room while shaking his head in disappointment. 

No matter how I tried, I had a bad feeling the moment I saw an unfamiliar face enter the room. He didn't even knock which frightened me even more. Stefano called him a perv, he definitely looked like one. 

I couldn't believe someone as disgusting as him was in the same room as me. The fact that he wanted to touch me just sickens me. And with these thoughts... I really feel sick... 

I rush to the bathroom and throw up as much water I my body was able to produce. I grab the sides of the toilet with tears in my eyes I force myself to vomit. Nothing...

I leave the bathroom after washing my face with cold water, but I stand at the door seeing Stefano still there, with his back to me. 

"You must prefer bullets, no?" 

He speaks with a calm tone, his deep voice is so soothing for some reason. I take a step closer to where he is, holding the wall to keep myself steady. He turns around and I see a gun in his hands. 

He looks at me with cold eyes, I can feel his coldness, his unsympathetic heart... I feel it, I see it. What's standing in front of me is not human in no way. It's ice. 

"You seem to like torture, that's why I'm asking." 

He looks down at my feet then up at my face, while I remain silent. I know no matter what I say I can't stop this icy monster before me.

"Say... do you really want to die?" He asks with a curious, yet cold look. 

"I'm just thinking you know... the first thing you did when you saw the knife was to kill yourself... but that was AFTER you heard my voice. Before that you were just holding it and thinking to yourself 'what do I do with this'... but then you heard my voice, and it drove you to stab your own throat." 

He tilts his head, staring at nothing, then continues to walk around the room. 

"You were tortured, but you weren't scared. You met me, I tried to intimidate you, that didn't scare you either. And yet!" 

No... no way he found out...

He turns around and take slow steps towards me. He's now so close my chest is rubbing on his clothes. I don't break eye contact, but I can't help but show my nervousness, I know he can see it in my eyes. 

"An old perv scared the shit out of you... I wonder why..." he speaks with a gentle tone, not taking his eyes off me. 

"Julia." 

He loads his gun right in front of me and points it on the side of my head. I continue looking at him but I can't help my watery eyes... I can't help becoming stiff. 

"Would you rather... talk to me about your dad... or a bullet to your head?" His eyes focused on mine. 

I stare back at him, no words come out of my mouth. What would happen if I tell the truth right now? Would he believe me? Obviously no. Because no one would go through that torture without a word. I destroyed my chance with my own hands... he will never believe me. 

All of a sudden, his expression changed from amusement to annoyance. With a loud groan, he took the decoration on the table next to me and threw it to the wall with force. He's now laughing hysterically with his back to me. 

In one second he turns around and grabs my neck with one hand aggressively.

"Tell me Julia... what did your daddy do for you huh? What did he do? Did he buy you a castle? Did he get you the Gucci bag you wanted? Did he save your boyfriend? Did he buy you a star? WHAT THE FUCK DID HE DO!!!' 

I try to remain still as he holds me by my neck while talking like a psychopath, but I can't... I let out weird sounds as I try to grasp for air, holding his forearm with both hands. 

"Unbelievable... just unbelievable... how the fuck does a sun of a whore like him have a loyal dog like you? How the fuck is that even possible??? HOWWW!" 

I no longer hear his words, I'm fighting for my life, digging my nails in his skin with everything I have in me. 

As if shocked by his own action, he lets go instantly, making me fall to the ground. I try to breathe but all I get is a chough. 

"Ssshhhh easy... easy, easy, easy... easy... breathe.. just breathe, no rush, no rush, you got this, okay..." 

Before I realize it, he has cuped my face with both hands, he's removing the hair from my face, and is rubbing my arm. 

"Eaaasyy... it's okay... it's okay..." 

I slowly regain control of my breathing, but I can't take my eyes off him. I see regret, I see sadness, I see shock, I see worry, I see softness... 

Now's my chance! 

I grab his arm and fall in his arms, pretending like I lost my strength. He immediately starts rubbing my back, repeating the same thing 'it's okay' over and over okay. 

I got him! 

I continue on breathing heavily, it's not exactly intentional, I really haven't caught my breath yet. But his warmth, is so comforting... he's twice as big as me, his hands on my back feel so gentle. 

Aside from Champ hitting me and punching my abdomen, Stefano is the only man that has ever touched me. I always keep myself away from men's touch, I hate being touched by men, but I have no choice this time. If I want to win him over, I need his trust, I need him to give me more space, more power, more trust. 

Strangely, I feel better with his hands rubbing my back. It's actually relieving. 

"Julia" 

He calls me with that unfamiliar name, trying to find out if I'm okay. I know I'm not facing the camera in the room, so I don't answer and close my eyes, pretending to be sleeping. 

He runs his hand through my hair one time then slowly picks me up like a baby with both his hands on my butt. 

Unacceptable! 

I feel him laying me down on the bed, hovering over me, staring at me... I can feel him rubbing my cheekbones with his thumb, then his hand slowly moving down to my neck, removing my hair in the way. 

"Fuck" 

He can see how bad he hurt me, it seems like he regrets it.. that's good, but he should be ready... 

Because I plan on destroying his life.