51

(The same day, 6:30 PM)
Tony POV

I close the door and throw the keys on the counter. Just as I turn on the lights I see a shadow in the back standing in front of the windows.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

"Oh fuck! MAssimo! You scared the shit out of me!" I place my hand on my racing heart trying to catch my breath.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you..." 

"What the fuck are you doing here?!"

"Stefano wants to see you."

"What?! No fucking way!" I walk past him into the kitchen to drink some water.

"Look, Tony. I know you're mad at us for mistakenly kidnapping Milena, but I promise you she was fine with us. She was happy just this morning."

"Mad?! Everything that girl is going through right now is because of you! BESIDES! She's a great actress! I'm a hundred percent sure she was pretending!"

"That's not true... ugh... just... Just give us a chance okay? We just want to help, we know you're trying to bring her back, and Stefano wants the same. And it's not just her, they have two more of our people, we need to get them back!"

"Nope. Over my dead body." I say after placing my bottle down.

"Look, we just need your help. If we help each other out we can work faster. Please think about it, Tony. You know we didn't take Milena intentionally!"

"Get out..."

"Tony.."

"I said get out! I know what I'm doing and I don't need your help. So get... out."

His face screams sadness, remorse, despair, and defeat. He turns around and leaves with his head down. It makes me sad too, but I don't want to get involved with criminals anymore. I'm doing this myself.

(1 hour later)

I'm sitting with my legs crossed, hands on my knees, moving my feet as I look at the ceiling, trying to bite my tongue and not spit out anything I might regret.

I swear this girl will be the death of me!

"So?" The deep-voiced man breaks the silence as he stares at me with uncertainty.

"I thought y'all had mansions and hideouts everywhere... didn't expect to see you at a hotel... a five-star one at that." I try to sound calm but it's obvious I'm nervous and trying to hold in the shame.

"What changed your mind?" The hot man sitting on the opposite couch speaks again. Well... he's not bad to look at, I can tell why Milena would be attracted to him.

I take a deep breath and then speak.

"Let's make one thing clear, okay? I'm not here because I need you... I'm here because Milena needs you. Apparently, I need your assistance to help her this time around."

"We're just glad you're here, Tony. Now what do we do? What's the plan?" Massimo says as he sits next to his boss, waiting for me to talk.

"Do you guys have any... like... missing personnel, workers, friends, or like a cargo, or something like that?" I ask with caution.

Stefano raises a brow, then he exchanges looks with Massimo. It seems like they do.

"If we have?" Stefano asks.