3

I quickly open the door catching the doctor off guard. I saw him retract his hand hurriedly. 

"Christ, Stefano! Could you be any more harsh?" 

"Don't talk shit doc, I saw you touching her, you have 60 seconds to explain yourself"

"I had to be reassured that you and your men didn't go too far"

"Huh... funny, do you really not know me or are you acting like you don't know me? Cut the bullshit and talk, you have 40 seconds left"

"I was checking if you really didn't do anything else besides beating her mercilessly"

"I know she's got a great body, it was probably even better BEFORE the drama Champ started directing, but I saw her boobs earlier when I washed her, but to be honest with you... mmm... they're not my style, you know what I mean? I like bigger melons, they're more like tiny melons that grew in some desert... but I still gotta give it to her, she's a natural, from lips to her ass, all god-given!"

I end my playfulness and get serious again "10 seconds"

"For god's sake, 10 seconds to what?"

"10 seconds until I cut of the same hand you touched her with... ah... that means both"

His face now filled with fear, he stands up from the side of the bed and starts talking.

"She's a young lady in her late 20s"

"Wong. She's 35. And you're not doing an autopsy. Get to the point"

He takes a deep breath and continues.

"Most her ribs are broken, her left knee is fractured, her wrists and ankles are swollen due to not being able to move for too long, her back will probably be the hardest to recover from, the beating she received was too much for her bones and muscles. I can tell the person torturing her was treating her like a woman, you should thank god for that, otherwise she would've become handicapped. She also has an eye infection, she's got a serious dehydration problem, it most certainly has affected her kidneys. She also has fever, and that's due to not treating the cuts of her body, or should I say the disgusting environment she was in?"

He looks at me with an ugly look and finishes. "She also has severe cold. I don't really know where to begin, she's broken from head to toe. Did I mention her head injury?"

"Head injury?"

"Yeah, she has a big mark on the back of her head. I hope her memory is still intact otherwise you'd kill her."

"Can you not ASSUME what I'll do?"

"I don't ASSUME, Stefano, I KNOW what you'll do"

He turns around to leave. "I'll get her medication ready, there's some antibiotic ointment on the bedside table, use that for her cuts. As you can see I prepared her IV, give her a dose of 7.5 after this one finishes.  If she wakes up and her body still hurts, get her some ice. I'll be back in an hour." 

"Oh and Stefano, aside from everything she's suffering from right now, this young lady didn't have even one single scar on her body, just one snake bite on her right arm." he pauses for a second and continues "show a little mercy to that poor soul". He leaves with a pity look on his face. 

I turn to look at the small creature on the bed, she looks like a dead person waiting for her coffin. Her father must've controlled her all her life, maybe that's why she doesn't have any old scars, but the snake part might get me my information. I smirk at the thought of her reaction, good thing I already have 4 of them here on the same floor. 

I sit down to apply the medicine on a gauze. Starting from her legs, I change the gauze after I finished one leg. While I'm almost finished with her other I notice a cut close to her sensitive part, I open her legs a bit wider to get a good look at the scar, that's when her dark red panties caught my attention... I swear I put a white one on her... but why is only some parts re-

OH FUCK!