2

I squat down to check her pulse. She's completely knocked out, her hair floating on a pool of her own blood. She's still alive.

"Call the doctor, and get her body to the third floor". I tell the three men in the cell. As I'm cleaning my hands I see Johnny covering his nose and mouth with his handkerchief, about to throw up.

"I ain't touchin' that bro. Bye." 

I sigh, this guy can't even take a little blood, makes me wonder why he's still working for me. But again, he's right. This view and smell are somewhat disgusting, so I walk back to my study room for a drink. 

After I chill for a bit I go up to the third floor which is my own private floor. No one is allowed unless I give permission. I hear voices coming out of one room and I head towards it.

"Goodness gracious, Stefano! What is this? How could you!" the doctor exclaims in shock as soon as I enter the room.

"Don't mind that David. Tell me, can you fix her?"

"Fix her? It's miracle that she's breathing! I can't examine her like this, she needs a warm bath right now!"

I clench my jaw at the response. No female staff is allowed on this floor, even if I brought one, it will be hard to take care of it alone, and two will cause trouble. I take one glance at each men in the room, I don't trust any of them not to be sneaky. And the doctor can barely pick up his own bag. I look at Johnny, his eyes widen the moment he sees my eyes and shakes his head slowly, mouthing a 'no'. He knows what I'm thinking. 

"Everyone out. I don't want anyone on this floor. Wait until I call. Johnny, come back in and change the sheet after I call you."

 "Why meeee?" 

"Just do it god damn it!" 

"ughh! Fine!" 

I turn on the water and check it carefully. Preparing a soap, shampoo, and loofah so they're in my hand range, I leave the bathroom. Staring down at what looks like a skinny barbie doll, I roll up my sleeves and start ripping up the already torn fabrics on her body. 

A nude colored lace bra catches my eyes, she's got good taste. But I notice her bra is bigger than her breasts, just exactly how much weight did she loose in two weeks? I shake off the thoughts and proceed with ripping up the rest of her clothes. I take a plastic bag from the bathroom and throw the materials in, afterwards I pick up her small and light naked body and put her down slowly in the bathtub. 

"JOHNNY, GET IN!" 

"WHAT DO I DO WITH IT?"

"JUST CHANGE THE THEM AND THROW THEM IN THAT PLASTIC BAG, THERE SHOULD BE EXTRA SHEETS IN THE WARDROBE. AND BY THE WAY! CALL JORDAN TO GET SOME WOMEN'S STUFF" 

We're basically just screaming 'cuz we can't hear each other.

"WHAT WOME'S STUFF???"

"I DON'T KNOW! UNDERWEAR, CLOTHES, SHOES, FUCKING TAMPONS, I DON'T KNOW! JUST TELL HIM AND HE'LL KNOW!" 

After a few moments I hear him screaming again.

"JORDAN IS ASKING WHAT SIZE?" 

"FUCKING SMALL"

"FUCKING SMALL... oh shit... sorry dude, I mean small!" 

Dumb ass. 

I notice the bathwater changing color, with all the mud and blood mixed. I let the water overflow, it's better this way. Her hair felt like gum and it slowly started turning soft with the water, but it's not enough, one or two washes isn't going to fix this. 

"Fuck!" 

Fuck this shit! I take off my clothes and now I'm on my knees, all wet, bathing my enemy's daughter, in nothing but boxers. This isn't how I planned this shit!

After about 20 minutes of washing, the water looks clear and I leave the room to put on two extra towels on the bed. I go back to the bathroom, turn off the water and start wrapping her in a bathrobe. How can she still not wake up? Did Champ hit her in the head? I'll fucking kill him if she doesn't wake up.

I gently put her on the bed, I casually put my clothes on and pick up one of the many bags Johnny probably left at the door. I know it might be easier for the doc to examine her in a robe but no fucking way, all men are perverts, I trust no one. So I casually take out some underclothes and what appears to be a green long sleeve shirt dress. She can wear pants once she wakes up if she's cold. 

I observe the clothes on her, they seem somewhat small, did I guess the size wrong? Whatever. I take one last turn to check if I forgot anything and that's when I notice. I notice her face. Her dark brown wavy hair. That small nose. Those bruised lips. Her pale light skin. She doesn't look too bad for someone who was tortured for two weeks. I turn my head and leave the room.

"Doc! You're up".