Chapter 2

It was launch time and Mariana was hungry she has been working since morning ,she needed to get some fresh air and eat something or she would faint from hunger. 

Mariana looked at Jack who was sleeping on the sofa with his files on the floor. Mariana stood up and walked to where Jack was he was fast asleep as though he was sleeping in his own house. 

Mariana knelt down and looked at Jack who was sleeping soundly he looked so cute that Mariana had second thoughts if she should wake him up or not she stretched her hand  and touched Jack's lips they were so soft and pink and they looked kissable. 

Mariana moved her hands from Jack's lips and moved her hand slowly reaching his chest Jack was handsome and that Mariana knew ,who would resist such a great guy like Jack. 

Mariana kept exploring Jack's body as she kept going lower and lower as she reached his lower waist touching his belt  Mariana became nervous and looked up at Jack but to her surprise he was still sleeping. Mariana closed her eyes and let out a deep breath  she stood up and walked out of the office. 

Mariana stormed out of the company and went to her car she tried to open the door to her car and realized it was locked and her keys were in her bag. Mariana fisted her hands in her hair making it a little messy  while Mariana was a mess herself she told herself to come down . Mariana took out a few breaths and fixed her messy hair. 

Mariana went back to her office she pushed the door open and found Jack sitting on the sofa it looked like he just woke up as he was stretching. Jack rubbed his eyes forcely and looked at Mariana who just walked in. 

"Hey Mariana where did you go? I was about to call you" 

"Well I went to get some fresh air outside"

"So did you get it? "

"Yes I did "

Jack looked at his phone and saw the time "damn Mariana it's past thirteen and you have not ordered anything yet "

"Well you were sleeping and I didn't want to order anything I wanted to go to Marlin restaurant to eat there and a change a scenery"

"So why didn't you wake me up" Jack said and eyed Mariana who was looking at him directly. 

"I tried but you didn't wake up" Mariana said and looked away from Jack's gaze which said 'You're lying girl' as Jack kept staring at Mariana suspicious. Mariana was not a person to wait and take no for an answer and especially letting Jack have his nap in peace without disturbing him. 

Jack shook his head and sighed he got his phone and stood up "you're lying Mariana anyway am hungry let's get something to eat" Jack said and got one red file from the floor and walked out Mariana got her bag and followed Jack to the parking lot. 

Mariana and Jack reached  at Marlin which was at east park as it was the one near to them. Mariana and Jack took there sits and a waiter came to them with a  menu in his hand he greeted both of them and walked away. 

Jack looked at Mariana who was sited opposite him but was not saying a thing. Jack noticed the entire way Mariana didn't say a thing and that was unlike her it really felt awkward Jack pushed his thoughts at the back of his head and focused on the menu he looked at Mariana " What do you want to order? "

Mariana looked up at Jack only to meet his eyes "Mmmm I don't know you can order" 

"You sure"

"Yes"

"What has gotten into you? "

Mariana looked at Jack with confused eyes she was kind of lost there "what do you mean by that? " Mariana said waiting for an answer from Jack. 

"Have you realized you have been acting weird from the time I woke up you didn't talk the entire time and made my drive here boring and now that we are here you don't want to talk you are making me feel awkward it's unlike you" Jack said and fisted his hand in his hair "if you don't want me just say so than you making me feel like shit"

Mariana rolled her eyes to what Jack said "Cmon Jack stop being childish you sound like a boyfriend who wants attention from his girlfriend"

"Well you think so?" Jack nodded his head and stood up and threw the menu on the table "then am leaving call me when you want to talk" Jack said and was about to leave when Mariana stood up from her sit and rushed to Jack she stopped him before he was out of the door. 

Mariana held Jack's hands and looked him in the eyes "Am sorry J I didn't mean it like that I know I was wrong and should have not said all that shit to you. You know how  I am, I get carried away quickly please don't go I need you" Mariana looked at Jack with puppy eyes and hugged him "Jack am sorry please say you forgive me"

"Well okay you can now let go of me" Jack said and tried to push Mariana away but Mariana was not willing to back off "Jack I won't let you go until you say you forgive me"

"Are you going to let me go if say that"

"Yes I will"

Jack sighed and said "well fine I forgive you now let go of me"

Mariana let go of Jack and smiled she held his hand and pushed him to where they were sitting "am hungry let's order something"

~~~~

*Edited*