Chapter 44

Mariana's POV

I was so tired after the wedding and now I was having my wedding reception in the pack house, it was decorated beautifully and I could not help but smile. 

I changed into a beautiful white dress. I walked down stairs and immediately spotted my handsome husband dressed in a white suit. 

I hugged Alexandra to myself when I reached where he was standing, I pulled away from him a smile never leaving my face. 

" I guess Mrs Blake won't leave me alone  today " He said teasingly as he chuckled. Well it was no lie though,  after the church service I didn't leave Alexandra side. We spent the entire day in his room making out and I loved it. 

" Yes cause am now your wife and I will stick by your side for the rest of our lives "

Alexandra bend a little reaching to my ear  as he spoke " I can't wait for to night where we will just be me and you no one to disturb us, tonight will surely be a long one " Alexandra bit my ear sending shivers all over my body knowing pretty well what will happen tonight. I will finally lose my virginity to the man I love. Thinking about it made me happy, excited and nervous at the same time. 

Alexandra stood up straight stretching his hand towards me " Want to have a dance with me Mrs Blake? "

" Yes " I said and placed my hand in his. We walked to the dance floor, I spotted Jack and Jane dancing and laughing with each other, the twins were having fun with friends and Jacob and Maureen kept kissing each other the only people I didn't see was Bupe and Jack ever since I came down here. 

I danced with Alexandra when sangalala by Esther chungu started playing. 

'Sangalala lelo mutima Wanga ( translation: rejoice today my heart) 

Sangalala lelo mutima wanga

For this is the day that the Lord has made

And we will rejoice and be glad in it' 

I could not help but sing along to it. It's not every year we have to get married and I needed to be happy it was my day, my night, my wedding my story. The song changed playing shamboko by pompi and Esther chungu and everyone joined in singing including Alexandra, Jack, Jane, Maureen and Jacob.  I jumped when my favorite part was playing singing along. 

' Mwamene nivelela ninga kolope na manzi much Kariba dam ( translation: the way am feeling I can even mop Kariba dam) 

I follow your lead

And I follow you on Instagram

(Hehe right) 

Son of the king your father the God of Abraham

So on I'm addicted to you need some kilogram

Elo tika cheza you and me ( translation: when we chat you and me) 

Happiness is free

Happiness is free

Elo tima seka (haha) you and me ( translation; we laugh you and me) 

Happiness is free

Happiness is free

International or local

( international or local) 

Uyu eve ni shamboko

( uyu eve ni shamboko) 

International or local

( international or local) 

Uyu  eve ni shamboko

( uyu eve ni shamboko) 

Won't move cause I feel at home 

With you I am in my zone

Dj can you play my song 

Got a dream I can call my own '

The song was over and just as I was about to pull away from Alexandra someone bumped into me I looked down and saw a young boy looking up at me . 

It took me a moment to realize who it was " John " I screamed a little making some of the people to look at me. 

" Hey young one" I said squirting next to him. 

" Mariana I missed you so much " He said hugging me close to him. 

" So what are you doing here all alone "

" No am not alone am with my mom we came for your wedding "

" So where is your mom? "

" I don't know I ran away from her cause she keep making me eat a lot of food and am sure I will explode if I eat more" He said and I only chuckled. 

" John I finally found you "  John's mother said holding a plate full of food in her hand. 

"Alpha alexandra, luna mariana" The woman said bowing her head a little bit. " Thank you for inviting us to your wedding and we are greatful and congratulations "

" Thank you it was a pleasure" I said and turned around and looked at Alexandra with a raised eyebrow I needed an explanation. Months ago him and Jack scared the woman away and now he invited her to our wedding but somehow I could sense she's a wolf including John. 

Alexandra smiled at me and spoke " This is Elizabeth D'amore former luna of blue pack. She was emilio's mate and John is there little one "

But Emilio was eager to marry me while had a mate. Didn't he feel the bond? Sparks? Or love towards her? 

" Yes he never cared about all that Mariana. Despite having a mate he still wanted to be with you but you would have suffered a lot all because of him"

" Luna am sorry for everything my mate did to you now that his no more you don't have to worry "

" And Mariana luna Elizabeth and John will be staying here from now onwards "

" What about their pack? Who is running it"

" As you know Emilio is no more and I promised Sebastian and Joseph the blue pack if we took down Edward and a small part of our land and I promised luna Elizabeth a safe place when I gave the pack to both alphas"

" Well you did a good job am proud of you, luna Elizabeth welcome home "

" What about me? " John asked

" You are also welcome John"

 We chatted with luna Elizabeth and before we knew it, it was late and time for luna ceremony. 

****

The luna ceremony was great I was officially the luna of the pack. Jane, Jacob, Bupe and the twins joined the pack be coming members of the pack and I finally had the mind link after the luna ceremony was done Alexandra pulled me away from the celebration leaving the people to celebrate. 

****

* edited *