Chapter 33

Mariana's POV 

Five weeks passed after what happened with Maureen telling me about Alexandra's sex life but that didn't stop us from being friends. She came and apologized for what she said because she was upset and let her emotions take over. And promised to stop blaming Alexandra for her sister's death which I was completely greatful. Rumors came out of me being Alexandra's mate and Luna to be and I didn't even object to it, like why should I? It was the truth after all and I was proud of it. 

people were happy to know I would be there Luna and should there love towards me which I really appreciated. 

Maureen thought we should go and have fun at the club  and enjoy ourselves instead of always waiting for Edward to attack which he didn't for the past last weeks. We waited for him to come for us but he didn't maybe he wanted to strike at the right time, which we will not give him not even a chance. 

****

Maureen and I were sitting on the bar stools drinking orange juice but Maureen thought it was boring and went for a cocktail instead. 

" Mariana, wanna try some ? " She asked lifting the glass for me to take

" No thanks, I would rather enjoy my orange juice " I said lifting my glass. I don't drink and I would never want to try and although the cocktail looked so great it still contained some alcohol in it . 

Jane said she would join us at the bar but by the looks of it she would not join us because of the time so I gave up on waiting for her and focused on chatting with Maureen and looking at the people dancing on the dance floor. I really felt bored now and wanted to go back to the pack house and be with Alexandra but his work has him all wrapped up. Ever since we came to wildfire pack Alexandra has not spent a lot time with me in fact he barely had time for me and it was surely getting on my nerves. I can't even have my man, his time and attention to myself. 

" Hey I need to go to the bathroom, I will be right back " Maureen said and I nodded and she left.  I went back at looking at the people dancing and drinking. 

" I can see you are not marked yet" I turned around and I was now facing a lady sitting where Maureen used to sit. She was light in complexion had brown eyes and long  brown hair. She was putting on a champagne cocktail dress shealth V-Neck  long sleeves short Mini tulle. She looked elegant tapping her nails on the top of the glass almost touching the inside. 

" Hi" That's the only thing I said and sipped my orange juice. 

" Don't try to act smart, why hasn't Alexandra marked you and performed the Luna ceremony and that's so then you haven't mated yet " She said the last part more happy with a chuckle as she continued to speak. " I can feel you are a human that's why Alexandra hasn't done anything yet, you're just too weak for him and maybe he realized that if you become Luna the pack will go down " She said all that with so much bitterness and anger.

I cold not believe she came to tell me all that  yes we have not mated and he has not marked me neither did the Luna  ceremony because he has been busy with work and was troubled with all the Edward thing and I would wait till everything was settled. 

" My matters with Alexandra does not concern you, keep that in mind " I was about to leave but she spoke again " Don't tell me he has been too busy with work that he has no time for all that, well yes he might be busy for the Luna ceremony but what about the mating and marking process it doesn't require any preparations he just needs to fuck you and be over with it" She said taking a sip of my orange juice and walking away with it while I was left here boiling with anger. 

My mind was a mess and a lot of emotions filled my mind and heart I wanted to grab my juice from the table but I frowned when I remembered the mean girl took it away from me and the only thing left on the table was vodka and whisky I didn't think twice taking one shot of whisky in a goal. That was what I needed right now something strong to get me drunk and forget all about Alexandra I took three to five shots till I could not take it anymore as my tears started rolling down my cheeks. 

Maureen didn't come back ever since she went to the bathroom and I would nothe wait for her she was probably being fucked by a man who knows where. 

I stood up from my sit and walked out of the club my body become cold when I stepped outside and my dizziness was adding up to everything. Why do people drink these things when they don't even taste nice and make you feel horrible like hell. 

I walked to the pack house trying to block everything that was thinking but could not help it what if what that lady said earlier was true Alexandra doesn't want to sleep with me because am a human and am weak and can't run a pack with him. I reached the pack house it was quiet it's like no one was here and I assumed they where in there rooms and Alexandra would be in his office. 

I walked upstairs and reached the third floor and to Alexandra's office just as I was about to open the door it was pushed open and a concerned Alexandra came out. 

" Baby what's wrong? What happened to you? "  Alexandra asked pulling me in a hug as my tears came out. He pulled away from the hug and walked in his office. 

He sat down on his executive black leather chair and made me sit on his laps.