Chapter 26

Mariana's POV

A black wolf stood in front of me where Alex used to stand. His icy blue eyes locked on me. Majesty. How in the earth did it happen he just turned into majesty. 

I knelt down and touched his fur I really missed him. I hugged him tight close to me for a second I totally forgot he was Alex. He looked so sweet and innocent. 

All the Alpha and mate thing didn't come as a complete shock to me Alex had told me about it and I didn't believe him well who would have? He didn't look like one. Alpha Alexandra Blake an alpha of a pack and CEO of Dale company is my mate the man I hate for not coming for the meeting,no who I used to hate. 

I should be scared of him and run away but I didn't want to all this mate thing was doing something to me  I ended up liking it Alexandra Blake was my mate and my man, am I taking things to far. Does he even accept me to be his?  My mood dropped thinking about it and I thought I should leave and calm down so I stood up standing away from him. 

In a second there was no black wolf no majesty instead a naked Alexandra was standing there. 

My face turned red I turned around to hide my smile how could he do that, he should have worn some clothes before shifting . Yeah totally forgot wolves don't have there clothes when they shift. He torn the ones he had on all scattered on the floor. 

" M what's wrong? Did I do something to upset you? "

" No you didn't, wait what?how do you know am upset because I don't recall telling you anything this is the second time you are saying this "

" Mariana I can feel it, when you are sad, when you want to cry, happy or upset I can feel your emotions "

" But how? "

" That is how the mate bond works"

" How come I can't feel your emotions? "

" Maybe because you are human"

" But I felt the sparks when you kissed me "

" Did you? " 

" Yes I did "

"That means you can feel the bond"

" I don't know " 

" Turn around? " He said this is when I realized I was still looking away from him.  I turned around only to meet him close to me, his exposed chest visible for me he was still naked I looked up meeting his eyes it was much better than looking at his down part his erection pointing at my stomach like a gun. Alexandra was actually taller than me when it came to height. 

He brought his face down to my face kissing my lips. He pushed back looking in my eyes but I looked away from him. When did I become this shy. 

He lifted my chin up so I could look him in the eyes " Mariana mazyopa do you accept me as your mate and your man? " He asked in his deep voice. 

Absolutely yes. A hundred million yes I accept you for a mate but I was too shy to say it out loud so I nodded.

"Mariana? "

" Mhmm? "

" I love you so much? "He said every word like he meant it yes he did he meant every word he said. 

I kissed him on the lips with so much passion, love and acceptance, Alexandra Blake was everything I needed right now. 

His hands explored my body holding my butt cheeks in his hands. I pulled away from him this was going way to far and it had to stop now. 

" Don't you think we are going to fast? Let's take it a little slow, can we? And beside I didn't say I have forgiven you yet for lying to me like that"

" Am sorry sweetheart  then let's start over again" He said stretching his hand to me " Hi am Alexandra Blake, twenty seven years old Alpha of wildfire pack and your mate"  Shaking his as I spoke " Nice to see you Alexandra Blake am Mariana mazyopa twenty five years old, CEO of MM company and your mate" I said with a chuckle. 

******

We were sleeping on his bed playing with his abs his election still standing up. I told him to put on some clothes but he refused. Thinking about the mating process only made me arouse. Was I really going to make love to this man. Totally yes. 

" Stop thinking dirty you're already wet down there " AAlex said with a chuckle. 

" What am I thinking? You're the one thinking dirty" I said feeling shy could he even read what am thinking. 

" Yes I can " I looked up at him with shock. 

" Because of the mate bond" We said together. I still got a lot of things to learn about this all mate thing. And my eyes went right to his hard erection it was big, how can I stop thinking so dirty if his naked on the bed. 

" Want me to help you? " He asked

" Help me with what? " 

****

Alexandra's POV

Getting on my knees, between Mariana's legs I pushed her night dress up, pulling her panties down. 

Her legs came together in front of me, connected at the ankles as i drew the damp fabric down her legs and my eyes flushed with lust at the sight of her bare ass exposed for me to see  and a peek of her beautiful flower. 

I flicked the panties on the side haphazardly before grabbing her ankles,  spreading her legs in slow motion around me. I enjoyed profusely the visual treat of her sweet pussy opening up to me, inviting me silently to explore her depths. Soon. 

~~~~

* edited *