Chapter 4

"Alpha! Alpha?! " Someone pushed the door open to his room shouting. 

"Alpha you need to wake up we have a problem"

"Jake what is your problem? " The Alpha asked with annoyance in his voice without opening his eyes still laying down in bed. 

"Alpha you need to wake up and see the problem yourself" Alexandra woke up and sat up-right as he stretched himself. 

"Jack how may I help you? "

"Alpha we have a problem" 

Alexandra frowned he was pretty getting upset did his beta come to his room just to keep repeating the same word 'problem'  why can't he say what the matter is  so they could get through with it. 

Jake was Alexandra's beta. Jake only became beta because his father was the former beta of his father, they got along really well and Jake was good when it came to his job but Alexandra had some faults with it as he never wanted him to be his beta. 

Jake was light in complexion had brown hair comb-over he had brown eyes with glasses. Perfect lips and nose and he was fit every way possible. He was wearing a white shirt with a blue and black long sleeve flannel shirt on top, blue dark jeans and black suede leather zip boots. 

"Jake you surely know how to get on my nerves did you come all the way here just to tell me we have a problem and you on the other hand you are not telling me what the same problem is. Beta Jake am giving you five seconds to tell me what the matter is failure to that you may just leave my room " Alexandra said in an authorized voice. 

"But Alpha... "

"Beta your time starts now, one... Two... Three... Four... Fi.. "

"Maria is dead" Jake said with all his strength he sighed and walked out of the room as he closed the door behind him. 

On the other hand Alexandra's eyes became dark as he sat on his bed with an emotionless expression on his face. After staying on the bed for a few minutes without saying a thing Alexandra got off bed and headed to to the bathroom and took a bath he went to his closet and got dressed up ,he put on a black shirt and a black leather jacket on top with black jeans and black short leather boots. 

Alexandra got his phone from the bed and put it in his pocket and went out of his room. 

Alexandra reached the Hallway and found his beta standing there with his head facing down. Alexandra stopped in his tracks when he reached where Jake was standing and looked at him whose face was still facing down. 

"Call Bupe and tell him to come and see me as soon as he gets here"

"Yes Alpha" Jack said and stood there with his head still down. 

Alexandra frowned when he saw he was not moving "so start moving!" Alexandra shouted and that made Jake to flitch a little. Jake walked as fast as he could until his form was not visible on the other hand Alexandra was a mess as he didn't know what to do. 

Alexandra reached the crime scene and found Bupe and his beta standing with a lifeless body on the floor which was covered in blood. 

Alexandra walked towards them and knelt down on his knees as he failed to realize the body there was so much blood covering her face. 

Alexandra closed his eyes as he let the tears to drop  down on the other side Bupe and Jake looked at each other they didn't know what to do to see there Alpha crying. 

"Bupe how could this happen? How? " Alexandra said as he covered his mouth with his hand. 

Bupe knew Alexandra was not as tough as he looked. Yes he might kill and do somethings that are bad that no one would like or never liked but he was also a person and he had feelings. He might pretend to be strong and put himself above everyone but in reality Alexandra had a soft spot. 

Bupe walked to where Alexandra was and knelt down besides him and held his shoulders "Am sorry A this should have not have happened"

"But it did Bupe my sister is gone Maria is gone she will never come back. She was the only person I had and they took her away from me. Why did they do this? How could they kill an Innocent soul? "

"Alexandra you knew this would happen"

"I told them to give me more time, will they keep killing my loved ones because of one silly mistake I made? I was young back then and... " Alexandra failed to finish his sentence as the tears rolled down. 

Bupe turned Alexandra to look at him and hugged him, Alexandra could not hold it in any longer and rested his head on Bupe's shoulder. 

Alexandra cried his heart out he did not care  who would see him crying on the other hand Bupe and Jake looked at each other helpless as they did not know what to do. Bupe would have made a fuse and laughed at Alexandra for crying out like a baby but it was not right at this moment and for him to cry like that in front of him meant he trusted him and Bupe was happy he did. 

Alexandra stopped crying, he lifted his head from Bupe's shoulder and wiped his tears away with his hands. He stood up and looked at his sister's body and looked at his beta "Jake prepare everything for the funeral"

"Am on it Alpha"

"Bupe take care of my sister's body and beta announce my sister's death to the pack members " Alexandra said and walked out before Bupe and Jake could say a thing. 

"Bupe should we tell the pack what truly happened to the princess and what led to her death or... "

"Jake just make up a story"

"But what should I say to the people? "

"Well no one saw Maria for a week now as she was in the pack house and they all don't know what has been happening so you can tell all of them she was kidnapped that's why Maria was not seen and the alpha was not available"

Jake rolled his eyes " Bupe who would believe such a stupid thing, if the princess was kidnapped why didn't the alpha say it because it is the alpha's duty to tell the people everything that concerns the pack including the kidnapping of the princess"

Bupe sighed and fisted his hands in his hair " Jake you can tell them some rogues attacked the pack house last night and the princess was in the pack house when the incident happened and you know the worst happened, period!! ".

" But what if they ask why the alpha himself didn't come to tell them? "

"Who would dare ask such a question and if they do just tell them the alpha is not in the state to see anyone as he is in shock himself and still processing the situation"

Jake nodded to what Bupe said it made sense and would consider everything he said. 

"Anymore questions beta? "

"No Bupe thanks"

Bupe chuckled " I wonder why Alexandra made you his beta" Bupe said while walking away. 

"Asshole". 

~~~~

* edited*