Chapter 28

Mariana's POV

I never knew I will be back in the U. S. A again. 

Mom and Jane slept off the moment we entered the car, we spent hours on the plane and now  we would spend the next few hours on the road. For what Alexandra told me we would be on the road for hours because the pack was far from the human city. We would reach in five hours or so if we used a private jet but because we were using the car it will take us the entire day. 

My eyes went to the man who was driving, he was surely handsome .

" You will never stop admiring me, will you? " Alexandra said with a smirk his eyes still glued to the road focusing on his driving. 

" Can't help it" I said admitting it. 

" Are you ready? "

" For what? "

" To meet our people "

" Our people? "  

" Mrs Blake you are my mate and that means you are the Luna of my pack sorry about that  'our pack'  and that means my people are now your people "

My lips could not help but stretch into a smile Alexandra used  ' Mrs Blake'   we are not even married yet and he already gave me his name I liked it in fact I loved it.  But all this was new to me Alexandra spoke about wolves, mates, how they shifted and the mating he didn't tell me what usually happens in the pack and I needed to know that before I reached the pack. 

" I don't recall you telling me that ,mind saying more? "

" Well you are my mate" Alexandra said with a chuckle I rolled my eyes at him and slapped his shoulder in a playful manner. 

" Be serious Alex, tell me something I don't know "

" You know am the Alpha and I lead the pack you being my mate makes you the Luna of the pack and my equal.we will rule the pack together. My Beta is second in command helps when am not around and everything like that then we have the elders those old men really get on my nerve there is nothing special about them they think they have the power to do what they want. We also got generals, warriors and Omegas"

" So how will everyone know am your mate and their Luna? Do we need to announce it or-"

" We will announce it but we still need to mate and and I need to mark you to complete the mating process. I won't mark you only to show the people you are mine but to also strengthen our bond "

" Isn't our bond not strong enough? "

" Yes it is but the mark makes it much stronger "

The rest of the way Alexandra told me everything I needed to know about the pack. Mom and Jane would wake up at some point and how back to sleep again. 

*****

I woke up from the feel of Alexandra's hands on my body he carried me in his hands bridal style. 

I looked up at him and smiled. He gave me a small kiss on my lips and smilEd back at me. 

" Welcome home my Luna " He said in a cheerful manner his smile never leaving his handsome face. My eyes to realization I was in wildfire pack, how was that possible. I was in a pack full of wolves with human body, how amazing. 

I looked at our surrounding we were at the entrance which I assumed it was the pack house.  Alexandra let go of me standing on my two legs admiring the site in front of me while my mom did the same. We were two steps in going fully inside but looking at the door was enough to leave you amazed, I didn't expect the pack house to be this big. This damn alpha stayed alone in this big house. I walked in admiring the beautiful house. 

The living room was Specious had a few chairs and sofas I looked to my right their was a dinning room and to my left was the kitchen and some closed doors it has three floors from what I know the third floor is only for the alpha family and no one is allowed to go there without the alpha's permission the second floor is for guest and the first floor I don't know he didn't tell me who stays there. I could not wait for Jane to see this talking about Jane I didn't see her from the time I woke up I turned around and looked at Alexandra. 

" I think she is in her room don't worry she's safe" I gave him a small node it always hit me hard when he knows what am thinking or about to say before I told him but it was all because of the mate Bond. 

My mom looked at the house just like I did am sure she lovees it. 

" Ma'am I think you must be tired, should I let someone show you your room "

" Yes please "

A young lady came to where my mom was and got her bags leading the way " Good night Mariana see you tomorrow morning "

" Goodnight" 

My mom walked away  leaving only me and Alexandra alone

" Want me to show you our room? " Alexandra said closing the distance between us. 

" Sure thing Mr Blake " I said with a chuckle. A man came where Alexandra and I was standing his messy brown hair making him look cute with glasses on. Putting on blue pajamas it's like someone woke him up from his sleep, who would dare disturb  such an angel. 

He bowed a little in front of us " Alpha, Luna" He said addressing us when did we tell him am his Luna. 

"Mariana meet my Beta, Jake "

" Nice to meet you beta Jake " Who would have thought the beta would turn out like this. 

" My pleasure is all mine Luna, I think the both of you must be tired I will take my leave, unlike someone who woke me up at the last minute "

" Yh whatever Jake, it was important for you to meet my mate and Luna "

" And I did, alpha, Luna I think I will excuse myself now " He said and walked away and we did the same