Chapter 38

Mariana's POV

Edward walked towards us and stopped a meter away not breaking eye contact. 

" My sweet daughter Mariana " Edward said breaking the silence. I didn't answer him as I kept looking at the people who were held captive guns pointing on their heads. 

" Edward let my people go " Alexandra said beside me sounding more like a roar. 

" Are you talking about your beta and brother because the rest are not yours alpha" Edward said in a mocking tone. 

" Edward what is the meaning of all this? " I asked trying my best not to break down. 

" What? I should have done all this a long time ago.  All because of your stupid mate I lost what I loved the most. I lost my son and mate and ended up with your stupid  so called mother "

" How dare you say that edward you are not even worth being her husband while you are not and why would you try to destroy the entire pack if it was only Alexandra's mistake? ".

" Mariana am not trying I will surely destroy this damn pack of his Just as he took away what's mine I will gladly do the same. I will take away everything he loves including all you people. I will make him watch as I kill all of you here and kill him afterwards. Won't that be great? " Without letting me answer he looked at Alexandra and smirked. 

" And Alexandra did you love the gift I gave you? Its so unfortunate you lost your  parents and sister may they burn in hell , so will these people am about to kill" Edward laughed as though it was funny which was not. 

****

Alexandra's POV

I clenched my hands into fists just hearing Edward say those disgusting words he had no right to talk about my dead parents and sister who he actually killed. 

" You monster just because you killed my parents and sister, I won't let you do that to either of them before you can even do that I will break your bones and separate your head from your body " I was burning with anger. Hungry for blood to kill edward. I was fighting with my wolf it was ready to come out and take control and I knew if I shift now I would not think twice killing all these stupid people but I didn't want Mariana to see that side of me not yet. 

"Edward you won't gain a thing by doing all this please just let all of us go am begging you please stop all this" Mariana said her tears rolling down from her beautiful cheeks . Her hands stuck together in a pleading way. It hurt me so much to see my mate so vulnerable in front of all these people and begging edward was the last thing I would do and she did. And I knew how much she also hated it. 

" Really Mariana should I just let your mate get away after killing my son. The only child I had a product of love the son I was willing to fight for,your damn mate ruined my life and family.my Elle died and it's all because of him and you think I should let go just like that, in your dreams ".

 I could see the anger that Edward held, yes it was all my fault that I killed his son and I felt bad about it and didn't regret doing it but I wasn't responsible for his mate's death Edward was supposed to be there for her after they lost their son but no he left his mate when she needed him the most and the poor woman ended up dying so it's equally Edward's fault. He lost his son but he would have prevented losing his mate and would have had another child. 

" Okay you know what these silly conversations are making me bored I didn't come here for this stupidity " Edward said before anyone could register what was happening three gunshots were heard. 

Mariana and Jane shouting at the same time we all looked where Jane was her mother's dead body laying down on the ground with blood. Jane held her mother's head on her laps as she cried shouting for her mom to wake up. Mariana rushed to where her mother was and  started shouting for her as she could not control her tears. 

And that was it I lost it all shifting into my wolf and the gunshots began I walked straight to where Edward was throwing him down as I was on top of him. Edward laughed as he looked at me in the eyes. Just as I was about to to tear Edward into pieces he shouted getting everyone's attention. 

" Wait Mariana I have a present for you I would love for you to see it "just as those words left his mouth some men came out holding Jacob,Janet and beauty. Making them kneel down pointing guns at them. 

" Edward you won't stoop so low and kill your own fresh and blood " I said in my wolf form still on top of him. 

" They are Mary's children. I did a good job by making all of you to hate each other I told you stories and you believed every single word I said. I made the three of you believe Mary was not your mother and she only loved her two daughters and you believed me just like that, just like I thought Mary's children are all useless just like her" He laughed his laugh so bitter and full of joy. " Kill them" Edward said I snapped my head to the siblings and Edward took advantage of that as he stabbed me with a knife in my stomach and two bullets going in my back. Edward threw  me off him the knife still inside of me. I tried to not shift back in my human form but the pain was too much to handle so I did. It took time for me to realize the knife and bullets had wolfsbane it burnt making me groan in pain making me weak as I fought not to lose consciousness. 

~~~~

* edited *