Chapter 8

Jack's POV

I was sitting down on the sand as I watched Mariana run away from me. 

I was so shocked and upset at the same time because Mariana pushed me away but somehow I knew what I did was totally wrong. 

Since what happened earlier today in the morning I have not recovered from the fact I saw mariana's body exposed for me to see, her nipples were down as I could see her down part clearly. 

I could not get her out of my mind since morning as I layed on my bed with my eyes closed thinking how perfect mariana's body is. 

Mariana is still a virgin and has never dated any guy even in high school as she gave them a cold shoulder and to top it up no guy as ever seen her naked until now and that was me. 

Yes Mariana acted strict and all that in the office and gatherings and wore respectable clothes but every time she was around me she was just herself, she usually wore clothes that exposed most of her body parts apart from her private part and breast. I had a lot on my mind when I just came back from mariana's room. 

My mind was full of lust as I pictured Mariana all naked on top of me riding me with her boobs bouncing up and down fucking her until she cums a thousand times.

My breathing became heavy as I slide my hands in my pants as I took out my manhood and started rocking  I replaced my hand with mariana's tight pussy in my thoughts as she rode me faster and harder squeezing her ass tightly as she moaned my name. 

She was riding me so fast as her ass bounced up and down and shaking in a few minutes I came screaming Mariana's name as she didn't stop her movement squeezing my balls as I came inside her but in reality my hand gave me a release. 

After coming down from my high I went to the bathroom I took a shower and went to the kitchen with only sweatpants on to cook something for me and mariana and I thought I would not bring up what happened in her room and pretend it never happened. 

She came in the kitchen and I greeted her she sat on the counter as we chatted we had breakfast in the morning and went to explore the city in the afternoon and now that we came at the beach and no one was there I thought of giving it a try and making a move on her and to my surprise she reacted perfectly to everything I did to her, so why did she push me away? I forced myself up and went to my room I thought I will apologize to Mariana tomorrow morning before we go to meet Alexandra although I didn't feel bad and I had no regrets for what I did tonight. 

Mariana's POV

I ran away as fast as I could far away from Jack I did not bother looking back to where he was because i didn't want to see him. 

I walked up the stairs to my room and slammed the door shut as I rested my back against it. I told myself to calm down as I was breathing heavily and not think about what just happened on the beach but I could not the feel of Jack's lips crushed against mine felt right and intoxicating I wanted more of him although he was my best friend. 

It was no lie that I liked Jack since high school he was always there for me when everyone looked down on me, he stood against anyone who tried to hurt me and treated me the way I was supposed to be treated just like a princess ever since my mother got married again and had three children with my step father I  always felt left out  and unwanted unlike my young sister who got what she wanted but I never complained anyway and now I have a company and the money I wanted but not the love of a family I always believed my father and Jack are my real family as my mother is busy with her own. 

So I could not  help but fall in love with him but of course without him knowing about it. I kept my feelings for him unsaid until now but somehow I knew he noticed it because of how I act sometimes in front of him. 

It was the first time for a guy to touch and see me naked and to top it up it was my best friend. 

I sighed and headed to the bathroom I took off my clothes and threw them down on the floor only remaining with my panties that were wet to what Jack did to me. 

I closed my eyes to the thought of Jack fingering me until I came, I removed my drained panties and sat in the bath tub as the hot water made me relax and calm down. 

I regretted pushing Jack away instead of letting him satisfy me and now I had to do it myself, I patted my legs apart as I rubbed my clit with so much force the only thing I need right now was a release. I didn't let Jack finish what he was doing so this is what I get for pushing him away. 

It's not the first time am doing all this when ever I think of Jack and become horny I always end up watching porn and masturbating and right now I was chasing for my release. 

I rubbed my clit forcely and I knew I was almost there I put a finger inside and thrusted inside and my body tensed and I fell into rapture as I moaned Jack's name after a few minutes of coming down from my high I walked out of the bathroom with nothing on  and threw myself on the bed as I covered myself and fell asleep. 

****

I just thought of changing point of view so we could all know what they were thinking or what they will be thinking going on wards because I will be doing double sides thank you for reading. 

~~~~

* edited *