Chapter 41

Mariana's POV

" Jane is my mate" Jack said.

" Congratulations am happy for the both of you "

" What? " Jack asked in disbelief his eyes wide as though they would pop out any moment.

" What, you don't want me to be happy for the both of you ? "

" No it's not like that it's just that I didn't expect such a reaction from you I thought you would go bombastic "

" Well lucky you I didn't and let me guess you have been hiding it from me for a long time but it's fine you might have had your reasons and I won't question you about it"

" Four years, we hid this from you for four years "

" What? " What was that supposed to mean.

" When I I turned eighteen I figured out Jane was my mate but because she was young I waited for her to turn eighteen so I could tell her the truth and we could be together "

" What was her reaction? " I could imagine what her reaction could have been. I would not expect less from a girl like her.

" Well she got upset and called me crazy. She thought I was lying and told me to stay away from her and that's what I did all these years I kept my distance but she could not stand it and she could feel the bond she decided to take it slow and understand everything and told me to wait for which I did"

" But you were making out with me while you had a mate" How could I forget that I betrayed my sister by making out with her mate.

" I also didn't know what I was doing and am sorry "

" Well you should be telling Jane that " I said hoping my guilt will go away.

" She already knows and she forgave us both don't worry "

" Okay" I was about to go but I stopped in my tracks. There was a question I have been wanting to ask ever since Jack told me Jane was his mate.

" Jack, have you mated with Jane already? " I said it as fast as I could so he could not hear me but I knew he did when he burst out laughing. ' what was so funny because I didn't see anything to laugh about '

" Let me guess, you have not mated with Alexandra? " Jack asked raising his eye brow.

" Non of your business. Just answer my damn question " I said irritated he surely knew how to get on my nerves.

" Yes we have and I hope you will to and experience the amazing feeling of doing it"

" Get lost, I am going back to Alexandra " With that I left Jack. The only thing why I didn't get upset when Jack told me Jane was his mate was because I didn't want to be a bad sister and be the villain of their love story on the other side I have my own story to figure out.

****

I went back to Alexandra's room and to my surprise he was awake and the doctor was checking up on him. I went straight to him and pulled him in a hug I moved away when he groaned in pain.

" Luna take it slow on him he just woke up, I will come back again, for now I will excuse myself " The doctor said and left the room

" Baby you are awake I thought I would lose you. I was so scared without you here. How are you feeling now? "

Alexandra only turned away from me " I thought my mate would be right next to me when I woke up but no she had more important things to handle than being next to me"

" Alexandra I was here-"

" Then why didn't I see you? " Alexandra said getting annoyed.

" I went outside with Jack and I came back the moment I was done talking to him "

" Was it so important that you had to leave me alone ? "

" No-"

" So why the fuck did you go out instead of being with me? " Okay now I lost it I got up from where I was and looked at him.

" What the hell is wrong with you Alexandra Blake you have no right to talk to me like that I am your mate and I deserve to be respected by you. I thought when you wake up I would fix everything and maybe be together like a normal couple but no you wouldn't want it to be that way it's like you have totally given up on us" I said as I let my tears roll down " I know I have been a bad mate but I am trying my best to fix everything. But you won't let me "

Before I knew it Alexandra was now standing in front of me he pulled me in a hug as he kissed my forehead " Am sorry love. I shouldn't have talked to you like that I lost it when I didn't find you next to me when I needed you the most "

" Yeah like I never needed you when my mother died because you were unconscious and could not do a thing , didn't you think I needed you"

" I know and am sorry please forgive me "

" I will on one condition " I said pulling away from the hug as I looked him in the eyes. " When you apologize to all the people you wronged including Maureen and Jack"

" Okay I will"

" And you should mean it"

" Okay"with that I hugged him and only chuckled.

" I love you so much Mariana"

"I love you too Alexandra"

***

The end.

Just joking. Hope you liked it thank you for reading.

* edited *