Chapter 42

Mariana's pov

We were finally back at the pack house after the doctor examined him and gave him the medicines required. It was hard to make him take the medication claiming to be an alpha and can heal without it forgetting he was on the verge of dying and I figured out me being there with him was another medication that got him better. 

All the way to the pack house I told him how Jack, Bupe and Jake handled the pack while he was gone. Jane, Maureen and the twins helped in all ways they could. 

Getting in we found all of them sitting on the sofas in the living room watching television they all looked like a happy family which it was. 

They all stopped talking and looked towards us. All standing up Jack rushed to his brother embracing him in a tight hug and I was sure he was crying. To my surprise Alexandra hugged him back a tear leaving his eyes. 

Everyone stood there witnessing the scene in front of them. They both pulled away and looked at each other.

" Jack am so sorry for everything I have done to you. I was never a good brother instead of being there and supporting you when you needed me the most I pushed you away treating you like shit. I only did that because I wanted to protect you I thought I caused you  pain whenever you where  around me am sorry,Jack please forgive me. "  Alexandra said in a low voice his head bowed down. 

This time it was not an alpha speaking, a leader of a pack, or a werewolf it was a brother full of emotions speaking out his heart to his brother. 

" Don't worry brother I already forgave you " Jack said patting Alexandra's shoulder. Alexandra looked up at his brother and pulled him into a hug. 

Alexandra looked up at Maureen and smiled at her " Maureen if you cold find it in your heart to forgive me for doing that to your sister I will really appreciate "

" Don't worry alpha you are forgiven am sorry for making a scene about it " Maureen said and Alexandra just nodded. 

Now that it was reunion time and everyone forgiving each other I thought I should do the same. I walked to where the twins were " I know we never liked each other and it was all Edwards fault despite being siblings he made us go against one another and we fell for it without realizing the impact It will have on us, am sorry for not being a good big sister I should have been to all of you"

" We are sorry for not being good little obedient sisters. From now on we will be there for each other" With that we hugged each . Looking over at Jacob I realized Maureen's hand was in his.  I raised an eyebrow at them needing an explanation. 

" We are mates" Maureen said excited.  Oh

" Congrats "

" Thank you "

It looks like everyone is finding their mates and hope Bupe and the twins will find theirs as well. 

" Okay guys we have chatted enough Alexandra needs to rest" I said pulling Alexandra away not giving anyone a chance to say anything but I could hear them chuckle including Alexandra. 

****

Alexandra's POV

Days Later

It has been days since I have been discharged from the hospital and I was now feeling good. Tonight I was going to propose to Mariana we would have just gone and done the Luna ceremony but because Mariana Was a human and a woman she definately wanted a white wedding and I would give it to her it's every girl's dream to get married after all. 

I booked an entire hotel to myself and Mariana I wanted it to be special neither of us should forget this day. 

I wore a black suit, my hair pushed backwards. Making sure my watch was in place I sprayed my perfume. I looked at myself in the mirror  for the last time smiling to myself,I got the ring and put it in my pants pocket. I walked down stairs and found my beautiful woman in a  long red dress, her slit reaching judge above her thigh, her long black curly hair making her look more beautiful and she put on some makeup with red lipstick and I was pretty sure it was Jane and Maureen who did all this and  I was greatful for that. And I was doing really good by controlling myself instead of ripping the dress off and being inside her. 

" Looking beautiful" I said giving her a slow and passionate kiss on the lips'

" Thank you. You also look good today " 

" Don't I always look good " 

Mariana shook her head violently " No I didn't mean it like that-"

" It's fine love I know that, we are running out of time I think we should get going " 

" Yes you are right "

****

We reached our destination, blindfolding Mariana so she would not see anything. Taking in deep breaths I kneeled down in front of Mariana opening the box with the ring in it. I was ready to do that. 

" Now you can remove the blindfold " Mariana wasted no time in doing that she let the blindfold fall down. Her eyes widened when she saw me kneeling down. Her eyes going to the ring before coming to meet my eyes. 

" Mariana ever since I saw you I knew you were the one for me and when it turned out we are mates I could not help but feel excited because I knew you would be with me for the rest of my life. I love you and I want to spend my life with you. Grow old, have our little ones and our little ones having their own little ones. I thank God for giving you to me as my mate. Mariana mazyopa wIll you marry me? "

" Yes a thousand times yes I will marry you " I put the ring on her finger and with that we are going to be married soon. 

Who is the lucky guy if not for Alexandra Blake. 

~~~~

* edited *