Chapter 11

Mariana's POV

I heard something move and my body tensed as the forest was dark and creepy, I turned around nervously and met icy blue eyes that directly looked at me but to my shock and surprise it was a black wolf am sure it was as a dog could not be that big it was impossible.

My body tensed even more when the wolf walked towards me and I probably had no where to run as my back rested against the car and before I could react the wolf jumped on me making me hold its paws as it licked my face.

I chuckled at the little act the wolf pulled but it was surely gross as he growled. I felt more relaxed as the wolf didn't do anything to me I knelt down making the wolf stand on its four paws but it sat down next to me I chuckled again and stroked my hands through its fur.

"Hey big boy you surely scared the hell out of me" Well it surely did.

"What are you doing here? This is my house you should not be here it's trespassing on someone's property" I said although I knew the wolf could not speak.

"What's your name? If you don't have one I can name you, what do you think? " I said and the wolf stood up as it wiiggled it's tail making me laugh he surely wanted a name.

"Well then I will name you majesty" I said and he sat down, I always wanted to have a pet and I thought if I had one I would name it majesty so I did it with this wolf here.

After a long time of silence I thought of telling majesty what happened today in the morning and what made me come here and I think he also felt bad for me for what that stupid so called Alexandra did to me.

My phone rang and it was Jack calling, it didn't surprise me that he called as I was supposed to be midway home by now but here I was stuck with majesty.

"Hello Jack" I answered when I picked up the call.

"Mariana where the hell are you? " Jack asked sounding a little upset and more worried.

"Am still at the house Jack" I chuckled when majesty licked my face and I knew Jack frowned on the other side of the phone.

"Cmon Mariana are you serious right now? Who the hell are you with? " Jack said sounding more upset and annoyed making majesty growl .

I sighed and said " Jack am with my new wolfy friend majesty " And I could hear Jack laughing.

"What? "

"What do you mean you are with your wolfy friend majesty? "

"Jack am with a wolf"

"Wow" Jack said sarcastically and continued laughing.

"What's so funny Jack? "

"That you are with a wolf"

"And so? '

" It looks like you have lost it, did you hit your head or something because for I know there are no wolves there and beside ain't wolves not supposed to be dangerous? So why are you with one? I just don't get it ".

Well me and Jack have heard stories of how Wolves are not friendly and ready to bite when it spots you and it usually scared me and Jack when someone was telling a story about wolves.

" Whatever Jack am cutting the call now, I will call you tomorrow when I come back am sleepy, goodnight " I said and ended the call before Jack could say a thing.

I looked up at majesty who was looking at me with his beautiful blue eyes. I stood up and started going back after I said my goodbye to majesty but he didn't go and kept following me. I sighed and let him in the house.

------

Mariana sat on her bed with majesty beside her , at first she thought it was weird as he sat on her bed instead of on the floor.

After hours of Mariana talking to majesty who only growled and looked at her in response finally fell asleep.

In the morning Mariana woke and stretched herself sitting in a comfortable position as she rubbed her eyes forcely. She looked on the other side of the bed and realized majesty was not there, she thought of looking for him but she stopped maybe he went back to his home.

Mariana went to the bathroom and took a shower when she was done she went to her closet, it was filled with her clothes she bought clothes for herself and brought them to the house last time she visited and she knew they would come in hand and they surely did. She put on a dark blue adidas tracksuit and black slides.

Mariana went to the kitchen and got some snacks, she got her phone and car keys and headed out of the house as she was locking the door she spotted Majesty standing beside her car and she smiled brightly she locked the door quickly and ran towards him.

When she reached where majesty was she put her hands around his neck and hugged him and majesty growled.

Mariana pulled away and looked up at majesty and met his icy blue eyes " I will surely miss you majesty" Mariana said as she ran her hands through his fur.

"It looks like this is were I say goodbye majesty hope we will meet again" Mariana stood up and opened her car door as majesty looked at her with teary eyes, was he about to cry?

She got in and slide down the car window " Bye majesty I hope we will meet again someday am sure we will " Mariana said and waved her hand at him. Mariana noticed majesty was not willing to move from his spot so she took the first step and drove off without looking back at where majesty was.

Mariana really felt bad that she left majesty all aone but he will be okay when he finds his friends or family members, right?

~~~~

* edited *