Chapter 39

Mariana's POV 

Holding my mom in my hands as I cried I snapped my head towards Alexandra who was laying down on the ground in a pool of his own blood. His eyes half open he tried to turn his body but that only made him groan in pain  and that broke my heart completely. 

Edward stood next to him with a silly grin plastered on his face. A gun in his hands pointing at Alexandra. Edward enjoyed everything that was happening, he enjoyed seeing Alexandra so vulnerable and in pain. 

A gun shot was heard at first I thought it was Edward who pulled the trigger and my heart started beating at a fast rate  luckily it wasn't instead Emilio was the one who was shot by one of the men he was with. 

I could see the confusion and fear written all over Edward, he also could not believe what was happening " Sebastian what the hell did you do? Why did you kill Emilio our targets are these idiots"

" We are done of doing all these things. These people did nothing to you and you want to punish them for your mistakes we won't let you do that you still have time to retreat its for the best " 

" You cowards-"

" Edward I think Joseph is right you can still back out, it's no one's fault that your mate died and you won't  punish Alexandra  for something he did long ago"

" Oh so now you are betraying me for Alexandra? So what did this dog offer you guys ? "

"A lot" One of the man said with a smirk who I assumed was Sebastian. 

" Now are you going to retreat or what? "

" Never "

With that the two men  turned into there wolf forms and started attacking Edwards men. In no time the fight only went to worse to worser. Bombs were being thrown, people killing each other. Jane managed to save the siblings and ran away from the entire scene as I still sat with my dead mother waiting to see what Edward will do to Alexandra. 

Although Jake was wounded he still managed to throw some punches but he was still weak. Jack and Bupe helped each other fight the rest. 

Two gunshots were heard from where Alexandra was Edward shot him twice on his chest and this time Alexandra's eyes we're shut. 

I could feel the mate bond completely gone, I could not sense anything that included Alexandra. 

Just as Edward was about to shoot Alexandra again I could not take it anymore my anger took over. out of instinct I stood up running towards Edward in full speed. I emerged into a white wolf. A bright light coming along making the forest shine with my wolf. 

I pinned him down on the ground hovering above him. His gun dropped down far from his reach and I knew he was useless without it. I snared at him ready to kill this so called of a man who didn't deserve to live after everything he did. I will make him pay for killing my mother, Alexandra's parents and his sister and for making everyone suffer for his actions. 

" You are nothing Edward, you are just a greedy, merciless, bitter, foolish called of a human who only loves himself. You are not even worth being called a human. You're a monster, a beast, a dog. You are everything disgusting I could think of except human. You Edward smith disgust me "

Edward let out a loud laugh in a mocking way " You are just like your dead father no wonder I killed that son of a bitch. Yes Mariana mazyopa I killed your damn father and I enjoyed every minute of it, how he screamed, how he begged me to let him go so he could see you grow. These are the memories I will never forget"

" Edward fuck you and your life I wish you burn in hell for ever " With that I killed him just like he enjoyed killing my father I also enjoyed killing him. 

By now the noises were not heard Jack held his brother in his hands. Bupe nor Jake were nowhere to be seen. 

" Mariana his still breathing we need to take him to the pack hospital, right now " Jack said and I shifted in my human form I didn't care if Jack saw me naked he has seen my body a couple of times and won't hurt now. 

Jack gave me some clothes and we took Alexandra to the pack hospital. 

This was the first time I was here and it was fully packed with a lot of people who were injured. We managed to take Alexandra to one of the rooms upstairs and the doctor came to examine him and would go for operation in a few minutes. 

Jack stayed with me for the whole time and didn't leave my side. I found out Jake and Bupe were also admitted at the hospital with one of the twins. 

Alexandra came out of the operation and I was lying next to him still unconscious and would not wake up for a long time. I looked at him  and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

" When you wake up I will be right here waiting for you ".

~~~~~~

* edited *