Chapter 7

Mariana descended from the stairs and reached the living room but to her surprise there was no sign of Jack. 

Mariana only thought of one place where she could find him and that was the kitchen. Although Jack looked tough and all that he had a soft heart and did everything no girl could expect him to do including cooking, when it came to cooking Jack was the best and Mariana knew it was true and somehow Mariana kinda felt bad because she could not beat Jack when it came to cooking. 

Mariana reached the kitchen and surely Jack was in there, Mariana smiled at herself as she guessed it right. 

Jack was cooking with only grey sweatpants on, he didn't put on his shirt as his bare chest was visible with his broad muscles revealing his six pack abs. 

Mariana closed her eyes and took in a deep breath Jack was so hot he surely knew how to seduce someone with his body without doing a thing to them  no wonder all the girls threw themselves to him. 

Yes Jack was mariana's best friend but she could not ignore how handsome Jack was. 

Jack moved his eyes from the food he was cooking and noticed Mariana standing at the door this time she was fully dressed up. 

"Hey Mariana didn't see you there"

Mariana smiled awkwardly and walked towards him sitting on the kitchen counter. 

"How was your night? " Jack asked while getting some spices in the kitchen unit. 

"It was good, you? " Mariana responded feeling more relaxed and less awkward as Jack did not bring up what happened earlier. 

Mariana and Jack had breakfast in the morning,they chatted as they ate without talking about the incident. 

They spent the entire day shopping, going to new places had lunch at beautiful restaurants, they made great memories that afternoon as they kept exploring Miami. 

Mariana and Jack went back to the beach house in the early evenings they both went to their rooms to freshen up and would meet in the living room to go at the beach to spend the evening there. 

****

Mariana and Jack walked side by side in silence enjoying each other's company. They found a perfect  spot to sit near the water as it touched their feet. 

The view looked amazing as the stars shined in the water making it light and sparkle. 

"It's beautiful, right? " Mariana said breaking the long silence between them. 

"Yes" Jack responded and looked at Mariana who looked at him he smiled a little and looked away back at staring at the beautiful site in front of them. 

Jack moved closer to Mariana closing the distance between them as he held her hand in his. Mariana looked up at Jack surprised somehow shocked, yes it is not the first time to hold each other's hands but this time it felt different it was so intimate as he played with her fingers. 

Jack brought his face close to Mariana that there nose touched she flinched and closed her eyes at the feel of contact and before Mariana could react Jack kissed her. 

Jack pleaded for his tongue to have access to mariana's mouth and kiss her throat out Mariana did not respond to Jack's kisses and hesitated for a minute before she opened her granting him the access he wanted. 

Mariana gripped Jack's shoulders for support as he sticked his tongue played the rythem it didn't take long when Jack deepend the kiss as Mariana let out a silent moan between the kisses. 

Jack's hand held Mariana's thigh tightly while the the other hand held Mariana at the back of her head helping her lay down on the sand so she does not hit her head without breaking the kiss. 

Jack placed himself between mariana's legs as he rubbed his hand in the inside of her thighs through the black leggings she was wearing. Mariana let out a a shaky breath when Jack kissed her neck  sending shivers through her body Jack moved his hand from her thighs as he went back to kissing her back to her lips  he placed his hand on her bare tummy as she wore a baggy crop top. 

Jack moved his hand slowly from her tummy as he went upwards until his hand was inside her shirt. Jack kissed Mariana passionately and softly Mariana was surely responding greatly to everything Jack did. 

Jack cupped Mariana's breast rubbing her nipple with the palm of his hand Mariana could not hold it in anymore as she let out a moan breaking the kiss she fisted her hands in Jack's hair. Mariana was sure something was pressing hard between her thighs and she believed it was Jack's cock as he was only putting on grey sweat pants without a shirt on. 

Jack moved his head from mariana's neck going down he pushed her crop top up revealing her breasts with her nipples standing up. He sucked on them with so much pressure earning a loud moan from Mariana as she fisted her hands in his hair. Mariana was enjoying everything Jack was doing to her it was all amazing as she has never felt this way before it was a new feeling that she could not explain. 

Jack kept exploring Mariana's body as he was about to put a hand inside her leggings Mariana opened her eyes wide open and pushed Jack away from her making him hit the ground with his butt as Mariana ran away without looking back to where Jack was. 

~~~

* edited*