Epilogue

Mariana's POV

2 years later

I was sitting on the sofa as I was watching my beautiful daughters playing with their toys.  Patience and Joyce  always gave me a tough time but I loved it when they troubled me to top it up I was expecting another pup on the way. 

Alexandra usually handled pack stuff and was always busy I felt sorry for him but it was his job anyway. Jack and Jane became my betas. Bupe and Jake found their mates and were happy. I gave the company to Jacob and he is now the CEO of MM company. He never spend a lot of time in the pack, his mostly in Zambia taking care of the company with Maureen by his side. 

The twins would usually come on holidays in the pack. They wanted to complete school in Zambia and wanted to be close to Jacob. 

And the greatest part was Jane also turned into a wolf and Maureen was expecting.

****

The next day. .. 

Today was mine and Alexandra's wedding anniversary and we were going to celebrate it with the pack in the pack house. There was a lot of preparations going on and everyone was busy contributing to the work. 

Today everyone will be here. Jane, Jack, Bupe, Jake, Maureen, Jacob, Beauty and Janet. I could not wait to see my family reunite again. 

I went to my room to dress up. After leaving the twins with one of the omegas. Who would have thought I would have these beautiful twins who always brought me joy every time . 

I wore a simple black dress hugging my huge belly perfectly. I was sitting on the dressing table putting on some light makeup. Although I wasn't a pro when it came to this. 

Someone put his hands on my shoulders, his head  on top of mine. I smiled looking at him in the mirror. Alexandra wore a black suit, his hair slightly pushed back.  I can never get over the beautiful scent he carries along with him. Honey. 

" You look amazing "

" So do you, you look good "

" That's all" He asked raising an eyebrow. 

I chuckled and stood up turning to face him his hands in his pockets. I gave him a peck on the cheek and smiled " Yes that's it"

" I love you baby , including you baby " He said kneeling down to kiss my belly and stood up. 

" We love you more " I said. 

" I came to get you the guests are waiting outside, shall we"

" Okay "

With that he held my hand in his. We walked downstairs and everyone's attention was on us. I could never get used to so much attention that I always get by being the Luna. 

We greeted everyone and we sat on one of  the tables. " Luna how do you like the party"  I heard q voice behind. I looked up to see it was Bupe and his mate Caterina holding the twins with them. 

" Mummy you look beautiful " Patience and Joyce said at the same time. 

" Thank you my darlings. I made the twins sit on the empty chair next to me. 

" Is your mother the only one looking ? "Alexandra was Pouting like a little kid. 

" You look handsome daddy" The twins said. 

" Not fair, why don't you give daddy a kiss for ignoring him" With that they both stood up giving Alexandra a kiss on both cheeks and they talked to him after he greeted his best friend and mate. 

I turned my attention to the perfect couple in front of me. " Caterina, welcome " 

" Thank you Mariana and you look beautiful "

" Thank you so do you" 

" Thank you "

" What about me? " Bupe asked

" You what? " Caterina said. 

" Am I not getting a compliment "

It's like today every guy wants to be complimented.  " You look handsome darling" Caterina said in the sweetest tone and Bupe smiled. These men acted like chridren sometimes. 

A few minutes passed and the rest came. I could see  Jack was holding Jane from the time they got here he didn't let her go for once. 

" Jack mind if you give my sister to me I also need to talk to her" I said teasingly. 

" You can talk I won't disturb you " 

" Mariana we have something to tell you " Jane said. 

" Yes go on"

" Am pregnant " Jane said excited. 

" Congratulations " I was really happy for the both of them they would also have a family of their own . 

With that the party went on. It turned out also Maureen and Beatrice were also pregnant. ( Beatrice is Jack's mate) . John and Elizabeth were also in the building. Beauty and Janet found their mates who were also twins. 

It was time to take a picture of the entire family, who would have thought I would end up being this happy with my own family. The photographer took the picture of my beautiful big family. 

This was my story, of me and my family whether related by blood or not we were still one and no one could separate us.  I found my happiness wherever they were. Truly werewolves exist. 

The end. 

* edited*